𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9

After 15-20 minutes they reached where Manik said... This time before Nandini could come out Manik ran towards her side and open the door for her with a big smile on his face...

Nandini gave smile to Manik while coming out from car and was amused to see a beautiful house there...

Nandini: Manik whose house is this?

Nandini asked Manik who was standing beside her now came behind her putting his chin on her shoulder...

Manik: Ye ghar phele sirf mera tha aab Humara hai...

Saying this hold Nandini's hand and take her into the house...

Nandini: Wow Manik it's amazing

Manik: Akhir choice kiski hai....

Nandini: I know Mom ki choice is best

Manik: What the hell...

Nandini: What Manik

Manik: It's my choice okay

Nandini: Ohhh.... Than also it's good

Saying this Nandini started to look around leaving behind a irritated Manik...

Manik: Wahh Mom ki choice amazing aur meri sirf good huhhh

Nandini take a look at the house and she has already started loving it, she came back to living room only to find it empty...

Nandini: Manik

Nandini called Manik but no response so started to look around and went to backyard of the house...

Nandini saw Manik was standing there attending his call... Nandini sign in relief seeing him there...

Nandini: Manik ek baar bol to dete ki yaha aa rahe ho muje tension ho gai (Manik you should have told you are coming here I got tensed not finding you)

Manik who was talking on phone turn towards Nandini listing to her voice, he cut the call and walked towards Nandini...

Manik: Sorry call important tha aur tum upar dekhne gai thi isliye

Nandini: Koi nahi... I really love this place Manik it's really beautiful and peaceful

Manik: Yup I know that you will also love it and I'm thinking

Nandini: Let's shift here after we get married

Manik: Correct... And it's not far from both of our house mostly half and hour...

Nandini came forward and hugged Manik, Manik held her by her waist peaking on her forehead....

Suddenly rain started making them drenched in it, both look at the sky and laugh... Nandini broke the hug and move back little and open her arms spinning around when she hear Manik's voice...