𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6

Next morning

Nandini's home

Everyone in Murthy house were doing work as Malhotra's will come soon and our dear Nandini was in her room doing some work as her Mom strictly told her to rest but she can't so decided to do her some work....

Ishita came to her only to find her daughter working...

Ishita: I told you to rest

Nandini: And I'm not tired

Ishita: Fine but now go and get ready in...

Nandini: I will not wear saree

Ishita: Fine wear dress and get ready now they will come in half an hour

Nandini: Fine

Nandini went to get ready as soon as Ishita left from there... While Nandini was getting ready on other side Manik was already ready and waiting for everyone...

Manik's home

Manik was in the living room standing folding his hands and tapping his right leg and looking at the watch again and again...

Manik: Mom come fast

Manik was getting irritated when Ritvik and Asha came to him...

Ritvik: Manik relax why are you getting impatient this much

Asha: Ritvik samjiye na innhe aapni hone wali biwi se jo milna hai (Ritvik understand na that he's desperate to meet his soon to be wife)

Ritvik: Galt phele mangetar to bane do biwi to baad ban hi jayegi (Wrong first let her be his fiance than she will become his wife)

Manik ears turn red and looked away hearing their teasing...

Asha: Dekho to kaise sharma rahe hai (Look how you are blushing)

Manik: Kya Bhabhi aap bhi (What Bhabhi you also)

Nyonika: Chalo jaldi aab late nahi ho raha kya (Comeon let's go now you are not getting late)

Raj and Nyonika went away followed by AshVik and Manik.... Soon they reached at Nandini's home and Manik was getting excited each passing second...

They were greeted by Raman and Ishita and walked inside the house settling themselves in living room.... Elders were discussing among themselves while Manik, Ritvik and Abhi were talking but Manik time by time was looking at the stairs...

Abhi notice him looking at the stairs so he whisper to Manik...

Abhi (whisper): Nandu is getting ready

Manik smile hearing it but than composed himself making Abhi chuckle...

Soon Nandini came downstairs making everyone in the living room look at her... Manik was gawking at Nandini with his mouth little open...