𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 - 𝙤𝙣𝙚

-

-

"i'm burnin through the sky, yeah!" olivia and oliver sing as they drive to the restaurant. "two hundred degrees that's why they call me mister fahrenheit! i'm traveling at the speed of life-" oliver turns the car off."

"hey!" olivia yells.

"what? we're here." oliver says getting out of the car. olivia groans and grabs her bag. she steps out of the car and closes the door. oliver locks the car and they walk to the door. they go inside and oliver immediately sees the director of the movie he's currently filming. "hey, mike! hey josh!" oliver says as they sit down at the table.

"hey oliver! is this olivia?" mike asks.

"yup." oliver says cheerfully.

"hi! i'm michael. the director." mike says holding his hand out for olivia to shake it.

"nice to meet you!" olivia says shaking his hand and trying her best to enjoy herself.

"i'm joshua." the brown curly haired boy said holding his hand out to shake olivia's hand. olivia smiles and shakes his hand.

then olivia sees millie walk in and jumps up in excitement "millie!" she says as they both run and hug each other.

"hey livie!" millie says. they both continue hugging for a while until they pull away a sit down. millie introduces herself to everyone and more people start walking in and joining them.

-

after a while, olivia did start to enjoy herself. but then it all went down hill.

"oh shit." millie says as olivia gets up and walks to the bathroom with tears streaming down her face.

"what happened?" oliver asks. millie points to the table on the other side of the room. there he is. "crap."

"i'll go talk to her." millie says quietly as she gets up from the table and walks to the bathroom with olivia.

"sorry. she's going through a breakup and her ex is over there with another girl." oliver says to everyone at the table. after a few minutes the two girls come out of the bathroom. "you okay?"

"yeah, i'm good." olivia says as she shoots a weak smile over to oliver.

-

-

"hey, are you okay?" the brown curly haired boy asked olivia as he walked up to her.

"yeah. just waiting for oliver." olivia said.

"i mean about earlier." olivia sighs.

"i think i'll be okay." olivia pauses.

"if you ever need someone to talk to, im here."

"i just met you." olivia chuckles.

"we'll i'm still here. i've been in your situation before. i don't want you to feel alone."

"thanks." olivia smiles and looks at the ground.

"no problem." joshua pauses. "i better get going. i've got filming tomorrow."

"it was nice talking to you."

"you too." joshua shoots her a smile then walks to his car.

-

oliver dropped olivia off at home.

she had been thinking about how he was thriving and with another girl already just months after they broke up. she was a lot better now than she was at first. she's eating more and crying less.

someone knocked on the door and olivia came and opened it.

"h-hey." she said in a small voice. "what are you doing here?"

"i came to pick up my stuff that i left here." the raven haired boy says.

"o-okay. i'll go get it." olivia says. "you can come in if you want." the boy smiles and walks inside. olivia closed the door behind him and ran upstairs to go get the box of his stuff. she quickly runs downstairs and gives him the box.

"wow. that was quick. already had this packed, huh?" the boy asked jokingly but olivia's sad expression didn't change. the boy cleared his throat. "i should go now. it was nice seeing you, olivia."

"you too, matt." olivia shoots him a weak smile. matt walks out the door and olivia closes it and tears immediately start streaming down her face.

"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺
𝘨𝘰𝘥, 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵"