𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

olivia grabs her jacket and heads out the door. she runs downstairs and gets in the car. she closes the door and puts her sunglasses on.

"what are those for? it's 8 pm." joshua asks.

"well since we're going to the movie theater i figured that we probably don't want to be ambushed by people right so..." olivia goes i her purse and gets out another pair of sunglasses and hands them to joshua. "if no one sees our faces, problem avoided." olivia smiles.

"there's no need for these." joshua says as he starts to drive off. "okay so. my friend rented out the whole theater and he was bringing all his friends and, like i said, he canceled."

"a whole theater?"

"yup."

"so like, no one else is gonna be there?" olivia asked.

"yes." joshua chuckles a little.

"don't laugh at my cluelessness." olivi smiles.

"i'm not. i'm not." joshua smiles back. he turns up the radio and they sing songs all he way to the movies.

-

when they got to the movies, they both decided to use the sunglasses and check in. once they did, they got pop corn and and candy and went to their theater.

a few people started ambushing them so they started running to their theater while giggling. when they got inside the lights were still on which meant the movie hadn't started yet.

"we'll i guess we're not late." olivia says as they sit in the middle of the theater while the commercials play. "so. what are we watching?"

"i think suicide squad." joshua replies. olivia nods. it's silent for a while. olivia smiles sinisterly and picks up a handful of pop corn. she throws it at joshua and giggles.

"you're on." joshua smiles and grabs a hand full of pop corn. joshua throws the pop corn at the brunette and she runs to the other end of the isle. she giggles and joshua chases her around the theater. he finally catches her and olivia tries to cath her breath.

"alright. alright," olivia says giving up. "truce?" the girl smiles.

"for now. i will have my revenge." joshua says dramatically before they both laugh and head back to their seats. they both take a sip of their sodas.

the lights start to dim but the commercials keep playing. olivia's phone starts to ring. she looks at the caller id before answering.

"hey ollie." the brunette says into the phone.

"hey liv. where are you?"

"i'm at the movies with josh."

"why?"

"because he asked if i wanted to come. an i said yes. is there a problem?"

"nope. just don't get to close."

"okay dad. i'll be home by eleven o'clock." olivia rolls her eyes.

"hey, can't a brother just look out for his twin sister?"

"hence the use of the word 'brother', oliver rodrigo."

"whatever."

"oh sorry i got to go the movies starting." olivia lies.

"bye. i'll see you-" olivia hangs up before he could finish his sentence. "sorry my brother gets really annoying sometimes. most of the time. all the time."

"i have five sisters. tell me about it." joshua replied.

"five sisters?" joshua nods. "wow."

"yeah." the commercials stop playing and the movie starts. olivia grabs a handful of the pop corn thy have left. joshua takes out a cup of jello from his pocket.

"why would you bring jello to a movie theater?" olivia laughs while knitting her eyebrows.

"i've done it since i was a kid." olivia laughs again. "don't judge me! i really like jello." olivia hold her hands up in defense while holding in a laugh.

" 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨... "