Pink Rose

I had really nothing to do today other than wander around the smp. I knew that I could start building my house but got a little too lazy for that. I was inspired by recent events to write my next book. I sat on the bench near Tommy's house and began to draft. I had heard that elections over new L'manberg were starting soon, so it would be worth while to start my documentation on it. I got to the point I was describing the policies of each group when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to my left and it's Dream. I'm confused why he would want to talk to me. I hadn't associated with him since I came to the smp and to be honest didnt think he knew about me. He sparked up a conversation anyway.

"Hey Y/N right?! Good to finally meet you. Heard from Eret you were documenting our 'lore' so to speak here."

I give a small smile offering my hand to shake and he takes it. He has a quite tight handshake which is a little surprising due to his friendly demeanor.

"Yeah I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Dream. I guess you could call me the historian."

He lets go of my hand. I didn't realize how hard he was gripping it until my hand was a little red afterwards. I look up to him a little worry on my face.

"So dream did you need anything from me or just here to hang out?"

With the mask in front of his face it's hard to tell his expression. So I just take that silence as him wanting to hang out.

I look back down to my book and dream comes over to sit next to me. We spend the next couple of hours like this. It's actually kind of nice having someone with me as I write. Those hours were filled with me focused on my book and dream sitting on the bench next to me, sometimes looking over my shoulder to see what I'm writing. After I had finished everything I could I look over to him.

"Hey Dream thanks for sitting with me. I didn't think that it would be this nice having someone sit with me while I write."

He turns his head towards me and nods a small bit.

"No problem. I'd be happy to come by anytime to just hangout like this. It's interesting to see how you interpret what's going on here."

I look over to him with a confused look on my face.

"Wait you said interpret? I'm pretty unbiased so I would hope everything is factual to what's happening. Is it not?"

Dream looks over to me leaning in to look at the book I was previously writing in. He looks back up to me signaling that he'd like to see the book. Wary I hand over the book to him. He flips to a couple of pages before he lands on a page that announced the parties. He points to Swag2020 and Schlatt2020. You know there are rumors that they are gonna combine votes right? I look over to dream in surprise. How did he get this info? Even if it's true I still can't put it in the book until it comes true. I also hope in the back of my mind it doesn't come true.

"That's interesting dream but I can't put that into the journals until it happens. Where did you even hear this information anyways?"

He stares at me ominously for a second before his demeanor seems to change back to what it was. Not long after that he just stands up from the bridge and leaves not muttering an answer or a goodbye.

The rest of the day I'm left confused almost distracted in a way. Why did dream sit with me? How did he know that information? Also why would he say I was interpreting history?

Ignoring the thoughts piling in my brain I walk over to Niki's bakery. The smell of fresh bread and sweets fills the prime path air before I even arrive. This has to be my second favorite place in the smp right behind the flower field.

As I walk up I see Niki and Eret sitting at a table in her bakery. I begin to worry so I search Niki's face for that same stressed look when being around Eret. To my surprise today it's not there. Instead it's still her calm happy face. I begin to fill with hope as I walk through the doors to the shop and they both look to me with smiles. Niki gets up from her seat and walks over to me.

"Hi Y/N! How are you today!? I'm actually really glad to see you today!"

I give Niki a smile and step towards Niki more.

"Hey Niki! I'm doing alright! Also hi Eret! I'm glad you all are getting along well I hope!"

They both look towards each other and smile then turn back to me. Eret began to speak this time.

"Yeah me and Niki decided it was time to discuss what happened. We have made up and have actually become better friends than before!"

Me and Niki walk back and sit down at the table they were seated. Niki brings over some pastries for us to eat as we catch up. Our discussions consisted of what Niki was going to do in her running, what Eret had been doing recently, and some possible plans to keep me busy in the future. I am honestly ecstatic to see what is to come in the future.

After a couple of hours I ended up leaving the shop and walking back to the community house where I was currently staying for the night. As soon as I got up to the top floor we're my bed was Dream was waiting there for me. I walk up to him with confusion clear on my face.

"Hey Dream. What's up?"

———————————————————————
Hey guys sorry this is late! I meant to post this last night but I fell asleep writing XD I had gone on a trip with a friend and got back at 9 so it was late.