𝐬𝐢𝐱.

Machi slid the robe onto his arms while facing the mirror and pulled it up onto his shoulders

Machi slid the robe onto his arms while facing the mirror and pulled it up onto his shoulders. He hovered his fingers over the bruises and marks along his neck. Then his hand trailed down his body, following the marks decorating his skin from his chest down to inside of his thighs. Machi wrapped the robe around him and turned away from the mirror.

He walked into the room where Naoya patiently waited for him in the bed. Machi stopped in front of the bed frame and clutched the cloth into his hand. Naoya eyes had been focused on a small book that fit into his hand until Machi caught his attention and he closed the book by clasping his hand. He sent the book to the side and narrowed his eyes at Machi while looking him over.

Naoya placed his hand on the empty space beside him in the bed. Machi didn't move from where he was as his legs involuntarily were shaking under him. He felt as though another step would cause him to collapse. He wanted to mask his weakness for an act of defiance against his superior but, Naoya's eyes flickered down to his legs.

"Was I too rough with you? If you need assistance, all you need to do is ask." Naoya was thoroughly enjoying watching Machi trying to move on his own while subtly biting down on his bottom lip.

"I'm just fine," Machi retorted.

"Why so cold? You seemed to enjoy my company just moments ago," Naoya said plainly while he stared at Machi who hastily held onto the bedframe upon the unsteadiness of his legs. Naoya sighed before pulling the sheet off his body and going over to Machi.

"I can manage on my own, Master Naoya."

"Then walk," he deadpanned in annoyance and pushed his hair back from his face.

Machi stayed in place and gripped onto the wood tighter than before.

"You heard me. Walk," Naoya pressed with a harsher tone. Machi let go of the frame and placed a foot forward to prepare himself. Machi attempted the walk and managed a few steps before his legs gave out under. Naoya simply watched as he stumbled to the ground onto his knees and towered over him from behind. "Now do you want my help?"

Machi didn't feel the need to answer which only angered Naoya as he stepped on Machi's back and forced him to the floor.

"Say it. Admit that you need me to help you."

Silence.

Naoya applied pressure down onto him and Machi's robe started to ride up. He moved his foot harshly across his back and muffled sounds came from under him. Machi's face was hidden under his hair along with any expressions that Naoya could read from him.

"Admit it!"

"Then admit that you're like me," Machi finally said and blew some of his hair out of his face.

"What are you talking about?" Naoya asked with hostile intent but Machi only chuckled in a slight delusion.

"You know exactly what I mean, Master Naoya."

"Shut up, Machi."

"You're not even attracted to woman are you?"

Naoya stepped on Machi again which earned a loud moan of pleasure from him. He did it again and Machi dramatically groaned once more. "Please punish me more."

"Shut up!"

"Does this arouse you, Master Naoya?"

"Why won't you stop talking!" Naoya smothered him again with his foot but the same dramatic moan escaped Machi's lips as he stared into Naoya from the side.

"Hit me until you're satisfied. I'm already a sex doll, how much different is a punching bag?"

"I said to be silent," Naoya ordered and obediently there was a sudden silence in the room. Machi's body was still in place and his eyes were dulled from their usual striking color. Naoya lifted his body and tossed him back on the bed.

Naoya pinned his hands against the sheets to display his power over Machi as well as dominance but the weight of his actions weighed on his shoulders. He could feel Machi shaking fear even though he couldn't physically display it on his features. Naoya immediately drew back from him and went over to his side of the bed.

Machi regained control over his own body and quickly sat up, wrapping his arms around himself. Naoya contemplated saying anything else but he decided against it and laid with his back to Machi. He couldn't help being overwhelmed with guilt and the stifled cries from Machi only amplified the feeling.

Naoya opened his mouth to apologize.

"I know." Machi interrupted before laying down with his back to Naoya and pulled the covers over his body.

This was when Machi would tell himself "next time". Next time, I will really end this if he hurts me again. Maybe that was the worst part was that Machi wasn't ignorant to who Naoya actually was as a person. Someone violent and cruel most the time. But when the moment came to decide whether to leave him, the only things going through his mind were the good parts.

The comforting feeling that "even if he treats me like this that he would kill for me; die for me even" and it was true.

Machi just wasn't sure how much more it would take until Naoya ended up killing him.