~𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Their kiss was fueled by desire as Naoya ran his fingers through Machi's hair that was now a disheveled mess

Their kiss was fueled by desire as Naoya ran his fingers through Machi's hair that was now a disheveled mess. It felt different from before when their intimacy was overcome with envy and loathing. Naoya was unusually gentle with each movement from holding Machi's head, to caressing his cheek, and finally running his palm across Machi's chest. 

The two hadn't even made it into a private room since they'd been stalling in the halls longer than they should with their lips always connected like magnets. The only breaks being the short gasps of air. When Machi heard footsteps coming from around the corner, he immediately pulled away and tried to fix his appearance to be presentable. Naoya's displeasure was obvious with a visible pout in his features that he failed to hide. 

"Someone's coming. We can't get caught like that," Machi explained. "Naoya-" he began to say when he felt a hand slip under his yukata. Naoya's eyes were over in the direction of the steps that were about to approach but, voices could be heard as they halted to make conversation. 

Naoya purposefully brushed his hand against Machi's dick, earning a quick breath of surprise. "You don't want me to touch you like this anymore?"

Naoya continued to lightly rub his finger just under the hem of Machi's undergarments.

"We can't--someone's--coming.." Machi tried to protest against him while his mind kept drifting to the idea of pleasure. 

"Are they?"

**

Danjuro gave a smile to Ezra after agreeing to her request for him to tend to the main garden for the evening. You could even say he was slightly excited to be given such an important task. Though, he wondered where Machi had been, since it was usually a job he took upon himself to complete. It began to worry him since Machi was never one to not complete his tasks in a timely manner. 

'Speaking of him, there he was.' 

Danjuro watched as Machi's limp body hunched over into Naoya who wore a sly grin as his eyes stared down in the direction of what seemed, Machi's face. Noticing the scene only brought upon more worry. Every employee knew full well of Naoya's nature, especially towards Machi. When he came into their view, Naoya's eyes quickly glanced over to Danjuro, making him flinch in fear.

Danjuro wanted to speak up.

"Good evening, Master Zenin." He was horribly nervous even just addressing him, his body was, unaware to him, shaking visibly when he bowed in respect. His eyes drifted to Machi who hands gripped tightly onto Naoya while reluctant, quiet sounds came from him. "Is Machi okay?"

"You are on a first name basis with him?" Naoya questioned. 

Danjuro stiffened his movements. 'Of course, him and I have talked often?'

"W-well he said it was appropriate since w-we worked together often." Danjuro glanced up to meet Naoya's eyes but, immediately shot them back to the floor. "Sir."