Mall

Tommy and Tubbo were taking a nice stroll through the forest, gathering sticks for the campfire, while Wilbur and Ranboo were collecting stones for the campfire, Techno and Phil were preparing the food, Dream and George were getting tinder and leaves, Sapnap trailing along doing nothing pretty much, while Bad sat with his 6 year old adopted son, Skeppy.

Everything was going well, until Tubbo fell into the river, and started drifting away. Tommy ran the short distance to ask the adults for help, but when he arrived, there was nobody. "Hello!??!" He called out, no-one responded. He ran back to Tubbo, who also dissapeared. He looked around, frantically panicking, and-

Tommy sat straight up in his light blue room he shared with Tubbo. Tubbo was on the bed, sleeping peacfully with Toob, his stuffed bee, Big Law, his stuffed cowboy, and Big Crime, his stuffed robber. He looked at his black analog clock, the red numbers 4:31 AM reading. Tommy got up, went downstairs and into the kitchen. He grabbed a glass and without remembering it was in the middle of the night, went to the ice, as the ice clinked against the glass, and he stopped. he poured his water, and starting drinking, before Phil came down sleepily, and Techno came out awake as normal. 

"I swear you're nocturnal" Phil said to Technoblade, who shrugged, before going back upstairs. "Was it the same dream?" Phil asked Tommy, to which the boy nodded. C'mon, I know something to cheer you up, let's go to the mall! We can get you, Tubbo and Ranboo those motored animals that drive, and we can go to the arcade and trampolines too." He said, as Tommy rushed back to bed, excited for the next day.

------------------------

Wilbur woke up to a loud thud. He read his phone, which read 6:30 AM. He sighed, and laid his head back down knowing Technoblade would be exercising and practicing karate on his punching bag for another two hours. 

--------------------------

Dream woke up to George on his phone, playing a game. "Playing a game?" he asked. George nodded in response. George hugged him good morning, since he doesnt speak, and went downstairs, to Tommy speedrunning his eggs and bacon, Tubbo, flying Toob around like breakfast wasnt there, Wilbur eating his breakfast at his own pace, Sapnap talking about arson, Ranboo was eating his breakfast slow. 

Dream came out a few minutes later, and Phil showed them the week's schedule. Today they'd be going to the mall, and on Friday (Today's Tuesday), they would be going to the beach. 

So, they finished their eggs and bacon, got dressed, and headed out to the mall. The family was so big Phil had to get a mini bus, with Phil driving, Techno and Wilbur sitting alone on the back rows, Dream and George sitting on Row 1, Ranboo, and Tommy and Tubbo sitting on Row 2. Again, it was a mini bus.

They got to the mall, and the lights of the bowling alley and arcade lit up. Dream, Tommy, and Sapnap gasped and repeatedly shouted to Phil, "CAN WE GO TO THE BOWLING ALLEY?" Ranboo and Tubbo were listening to music, Technoblade was reading his favorite book, The Art of War, for the 73rd time this month, Will was writing music, and George's head was resting on Dream's head, him obviously annoyed by Dream jumping up and down. Dream, George, Sapnap, and Phil were left alone while Techno, Will, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo were in the second group. 

While Technoblade was immediately walking to the larp swords, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo made it their goal to stop at every store and look at everything for a good five minutes. Technoblade was fuming at this point, and just dragged Tommy and Ranboo, while Tubbo happily sat on Will's shoulders. Technoblade finally found his larp sword and his larp battleaxe, as Will found a larp dagger, Tommy found a larp hammer that was way too big for him, Tubbo found armor, and Ranboo grabbed a singular larp handle replacement. 

Meanwhile, with Dadza, Sapnap was playing Dance Dance Revolution. He utterly sucked at it, but still kept trying, a grin never leaving on his face. Meanwhile, George was napping on the bench, and Dream kept failing at the win $10,000 claw machines. He sighed, and retreated back to George, who accepted him as a breathing teddy bear, as George kept snoozing. 

-------------

The boys were back home, Will crushing about a girl he met at the food court, Niki, Technoblade was in his room farming potatoes in Minecraft, Dream was playing Minecraft on the PS4 with George sleeping on his shoulder, Sapnap trying to see if striking to rocks together would set his homework on fire, and Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo were planning a larp heist.

"Awight sowdiers" Ranboo said. "We need the weapons." Tommy finished Ranboo's sentence. "I nevew get to be weader of anythwing." Ranboo said defeated. Tommy rushed into techno's room, while Tubbo and Ranboo snuck in and hid under the bed.

As soon as the two got under Techno's bed, Ranboo asked, "How wong do you thwink it's bween?" "I don't know, maybe a few hours?" Tubbo responded as Tommy was kicked out of the room and the door locked. Ranboo slowly got up, Tubbo following. Technoblade now had his headset playing music back on, so Tubbo and Ranboo grabbed a Battleaxe, Sword, Armor, and a dagger, before Ranboo trapped the hammer, making a loud bang. Ranboo tried to escape, but Techno locked the door. Tubbo quickly unlocked it and got the dagger, sword, and axe out. 

"Tommy, here's your weapons." Tubbo said. "But he's got Ranboo."