Part 1- The beginning, Holding two quirks.

(Also, before everyone gets confused about the placement of this plot here, y/n SHOULD be the same age around deku when he was watching the all might videos as a kid, so they're both around 3/4.)

10:10 AM - Yokohama City.

"Right... seems like another peacefull day" A man says while sitting at a bar.

A shadow man that looks like the color of the night sky, stands next to him.

" Shigeraki.." he says, as the Gray
Haired Adult looked up at him.

"Just call me Tomura, please. It's more easier". He says

Sighing, the dark figure orders a Drink from the guy they hired to run the bar.

A phone had started to ring, Shigeraki assumed he knew who it was.

Looking at the bar man, the man nodded and went outside since he knows not to eavesdrop when somone calls.

Tamura picks up the phone and answers "yes?" He says calmly.

A woman's voice can be heard, figuring it was the mother.

"Ah.. uhm.. I called because-"  She was interrupted by Y/n playing with all for one, her father.

"Y/n! Calm down, this isn't a playground..." he says, a little angry at his daughter.

Looking at the T.V, All for one noticed it was the Hero channel where they told all the latest news about what villain was recently stopped.

The 4 year old y/n was running around with joy, as the news showed a clip of a hero stopping a villan. 

It was a Young Midnight getting interviewed.

"Oh please.. They think they're safe because they have heroes to protect them" shigeraki said, as he then switches the channel to a Villain news channel. (I thought this would make sense ok? Lol)

Y/n looked down sad when her father switched the channels, because she was also looking somewhere else... Preferably midnight's "Melon's".

"It's ok, your going to beat those heroes one day yourself, your my succesor after all!"  All for one says proudly, patting his young daughter on the head.

Y/n looked disappointed and turned away from the new channel her father put on.

All for one didint know how to cheer her up, so he told his wife to "call Tomura down" since he had business to do.

"And that's why..." The wife finishes.

"I understand. We'll be there in a second" He adds, and looks at his partner.

"Thank you!" She says, and departs from the phone to go buy supplies going out another exit in the hideout.

Info like the anime says it: Shigeraki! Quirk: all for one. It allows the user to match the quirk "One for all" in terms of power and is the Nemesis. It also allows the user to steal the quirks of others!"

Y/n Shigeraki: Quirk: All for one. The succesor of Her father, she will be the hope for the villans.

Tomura Shigeraki: Quirk: Decay! It allows him.to disintegrate whatever he touches with all five of his fingers, though it can fail if he isn't strong enough or has support to overpower the enemy.

???: allows him to teleport wherever somone desires, as long it is where he has been before.

Going down the Stairs to the basement where a whole underground Housing was, Tomura went to the Shigeraki's room to take care of a small y/n.