Part 2 of two- The beginning, Holder of two quirks

After that encounter and meet up with Mt Lady, aka Yu Takeyama, you were confused yet thinking about something else, the school you wanted to get into. 

Y/n looked up at the sky, and it was calming to look at, since there was no commotion.

Having decided to stay in town for awhile, and not go back home to Yokohoma City, right now you didint want to see your father. Nor Tomura, sure he kind of supported in you becoming a hero, but he always sided with dad. Mother was still well which you were at least happy about.

"How did  mother fall in love with that man?" You ask yourself.

Minding your own business, we move onto another scene.

Deku's Pov

"Today was a crazy day so far! I even got to see a Villain fight!" I begin muttering to myself.

Walking down an ally way, I was wondering what had happened to the girl that got rescued? She seemed so cool!.

Looking at my hero notebook about quirks, I was studying Mount lady's and Kumui wood's.

"Now what should I.."  looking at my book, I didn't notice myself being grabbed until 5 seconds later.

"Hey little boy.. You'll be a good vessel for my quirk" Said a villan.

Wrapping me up in what seemed to be slime/sludge, I had started to suffocate.

It was hurting so much... If only I had a quirk to fight back I...

All might's pov

"Damm that villan!"  I Said to myself, seeing as he got away.

Running to where he'd possibly be, I heard a young child screaming for help.

The child looked my way, and standing up proud, saying my line.

"No need to fear, as for I am here!" Putting both hands on my hips.

"Wait that line.." The villan spoke.

"No way.." Midorya said.

Gearing up a Texas smash, yelling as I charged in.

"Texas..!"

"No no no" the villan was muttering.

"Smash...!"

Getting hit with a powefull punch, deku was released and the Villan was pulverized.

Taking out a Bottle, I trapped the villan inside.

"This should do it.." saying proudly.

Midorya's pov

"That was...Insane!!" I was looking at my idol hero.

All might had looked over to Me confused but grabbed my notebook

He found the spot to where his section was, and had it had some information about his quirk about it being a super power quirk

Signing it, he gave it back to me and my eyes sparkled.

"I got all might's Signature!" I said aloud, which got a chuckle from all might and I immidently felt embarrassed.