part 1/2- The training with All might begins

Returning back home to Yokohoma.

"I'm home..." y/n said, Tiredly walking into the bar.

"A-ah! Welcome home miss y/n!" The bar tender said.

Twice, a new member all for one recruited was sitting at a corner as he waved at y/n.

'Hello, boss in training!" Twice said excitedly.

"Boss...?" Y/n tilted her head as she looked at The new person.

"Oh! Sorr; I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Twice, I just got recently recruited by your father and Tomura!" He chuckled with his funny personality.

"O-oh.. He hired another lacky huh.." y/n clenched her fist.

"Well, He said he wanted to see you so he's down stairs" he was telling the daughter.

"Well thank you I guess." She said, and walked passed him like he wasn't even there to begin with.

One thing y/n hated the most in this world, was villains, even thouvh she was born from one.

Walking down the stairs to where the rooms where, she felt like she was being watched.

She didn't care though.

Knocking on her father's room,

"Come in" He said in a deep voice.

As y/n opened the room, her father had his hands held out, as if he wanted her to come hug him.

Hesitating, she does so.

One thing she knows for sure, is that her father will never take a quirk quirk her since she is the only one who be his succesor.

Only her.

"Good girl. Now come sit, we have alot to talk about." He beckoned at a near by chair.

20 minutes have passed of silence since she sat down.

"So... what was this about...?" He said in a demanding tone, turning on the hero news channel as it shows y/n fighting the villan from yesterday protecting a boy.

"I-" She was interrupted by her father.

"Playing hero now are we? You should have taken his quirk!" He boomed.

"But-!" Interuppted again.

"He's a villan. You should have let him kill those damn kids!" He yelled.

"But you know I don't like using your power.." y/n said.

"Still, it's either use it or be killed. It wouldn't matter if that person lost it, his quirk is useless anyway" All for one continued.

  Todoroki's pov

"Woah!" i said, a little amazed.

Seeing the news, I was interested in her, who also had the same quirk as me.

"Dad, she looks so-!" I was interrupted by an Angry Endeavor.

"Shoto! Stop watching the T.V, and get back to training! Break times over!" He said.

"Fine..." i replied, turning off the T.V and went back to training with dad.

After the conversation with all for one had ended.

Y/n's phone buzzed, indicating that somone sent her a message.