A WAR FOR BLOOD & SOUL

The gates of Hoden had once been a home to all fallen angels. Where forbidden creatures festooned with mystical abilities walked nimbly upon its promenade and pledged loyalty to the ruler Victor; Nurturer of all things cryptic, an exceptional commander and the only bond that settled peace between fallen angels and the mortal wanderers. 

Losing the eldest and most powerful ruler of Hoden meant summoning a war. A deluge of mayhem. And then, all hopes would lay bare on his son's hands, awaiting the ultimatum. 

If all forbidden creatures were to ascend from the underworld upon the superior ordain. But the realm was encapsulated with spheres of protection, seldom invaded by other creatures for they could not break past the iron gates. All, but the Keltos. Lurking shadows that feed from mortal souls and fear. The darkens, shifters, harvesters of mystical abilities.

Between a strife for power and the transcendent architecture that crumbled to nothing but ashes, Jeon Jungkook the son of Victor, was banned from Hoden. Scarred and bared from his abilities in the mortal world, the perspective to claim them back was far fetched and for it to happen, he needed to abide by the unspoken rule and invade what had been his home once. 

By seeking help from a mortal. If ruination didn't manage to get to him first. 

Alternative prologue: 

Lalisa Manoban finds a stranger bleeding to death on the backseat of her car and he claims she's the only solution to save Hoden. (jk jk or maybe not) 

Anyways, this is a small intro because i don't want to spoil more of it since it will be detailed on the next chapters. None of the terms you'll read on the following chapters are real, they're all a figment of my own imagination as well as the character's personalities along the story. Don't hate on them nor leave disrespectful comments because I will delete them. If you're to inspire yourself from my plot, please give me credits and we'll be great friends <3