Volume 3 - Daddy's Father's Day

I recommend listening to the song on repeat!

Severus has a pleasant Father's Day with his children and naughty wife.

His nose brushed against your ear and cheeks inhaling your scent. "Mmmm good morning darling. . . . I could eat you right now."

The day has come. Expressing one's love for fathers all around. It comes to a point where we as an individual and group celebrate either a role being portrayed as a dad or bonds being formed. Loving someone who has been through so much and sacrificed their whole demeanor to make their children comfortable and safe is any man's dream.

Even if your father never stepped foot in your life. Almost anyone has had some union with a friend who takes care of you. It can be challenging, to deserve such a life as a father. Are my children healthy? Why are they sad today? Am I doing something wrong?

These are all the questions Severus Snape has brought in himself. It wasn't easy being a father of three kids with the love of his life. Two older boys and one girl. It was perfect. The boys took care of their little sister.

Severus questioned himself every day of his life, thinking why did the gods give him such a second chance at fate? You brought the good in him. Not to say life was easy when you first met. No, it was more difficult. You see, you both hated each other. To make matter's worse, you both had a physical attraction towards each other. You hated that Severus was so handsome and mysterious and Severus hated that he was attracted to you so greatly.

Both adults struggling to not touch each other. As weeks and months went by, things started to escalate. Before the children, you both stood as professors. Minerva would usually host small gatherings at the local pubs to talk privately amongst adults. As you and Severus both went, jealousy started to occur.

Men would talk their tongues to you while Severus would silently observe downing as many drinks as possible. You took note of the many shots he was taking but stood your ground talking away. You knew perfectly well he was angry at the men talking to you. It wasn't his place and he knew that. Still, you enjoyed his mad aura.

As the staff began to slowly decrease, the faster Severus stood wobbly and light-headed. You told Minerva you would take care of him because your cottage was within walking distance. The funny thing about this whole situation that happened years ago. . .

Severus planned the whole thing.

He wanted you to take care of him like no other. He wanted those hands to take off his robes and set him on the couch. Give him water and take off his shoes. So he purposely got drunk.

As you took him home, he ranted about all the problems occurring. You knew he was in a drunk state but, the words that came out of his mouth seemed too real. The man was hurting.

He cried that night. Trenched with sweat whilst shaking uncontrollably. You hugged him so tightly his face turned slightly red. It was not usual for a man to uptight and closed to discuss such details about life. About his fathers abusing him and mom just standing there. Of how his only friend Lily Evans abandon him only because of a slur he didn't mean.

How could he go through all of this, without anyone there for him? No one to hug at night and kiss him goodnight. Everyone deserved someone. He deserved someone.

You.

You are the only one that he desired. The only women who healed his wounds. After the war, his trauma only escalated. Anxiety levels rose as he not only had to protect you. His children as well. His innocent children knew who he was but still loved him the same.