Volume 5 - The Anger Made Her Do It

He thought it was your fault. Severus ignored his wife, only making life's pleasures more troublesome.

"So you won't even sleep in the same bed as me. Real mature Severus."

You were fuming

You were fuming.

It felt like steam rushing out your ears like those muggle cartoons used to be with angry characters. Funny you mentioned that whilst you were watching these ridiculous cartoons. Sitting uncomfortably on the dark-colored couch with chocolate and popcorn. The only sounds in the house were the tv and the crunch of the popcorn. You ate fiercely with any energy left.

You were sitting on the couch alone.

How did it get to this point exactly? Let's see. Your husband Severus Snape, decided to ignore you. Completely neglecting your presence as if you never existed. It's been two days. Two fucking days!

It hurt to see the man you love not even showing eye contact. A stab into the chest. A gunshot wound leaking with blood. A belt whipping against you. That is what it felt like.

It ached knowing he disregarded you for something you couldn't control. Before your complete argument occurred, the two of you decided to go on a date at the local pub. It wasn't fancy nor elegant. Simple just the way you liked as well as him.

As you sat and ordered drinks a man started watching you behind Severus. It wasn't like you looked in his direction. You could just feel the discomforting eyes peering at you. You shifted in your seat continuing your conversation with Severus.

It was about 20 minutes in and Severus needed to go to the bathroom. He murmured that he'd return quickly, which was fine. You were in no hurry to leave the pub as you were enjoying your sweet time with your husband. Severus excused his way out while you finished the last do your drink. As you gazed around you watched as the man staring at you not so long ago sat on the same spot as your husband.

You were confused at first because he knew you had a man. What a complete idiot.

He smiled at you, revealing that your dress looked sexy. Your eyes widened as the man's boldness made you insufferable. You shook your head replying, "I'm married, please leave."

"It's not too late to leave, come on I have a nice area we can sit." His hands reached for yours.

At the same time, Severus walked out of the bathroom and froze. He watched as his wife held hands with another man. And you let him. His heart broke. How-why would you do that?

You pushed the man's hands away, which he finally released as he only saw Severus and you didn't. The man left with a deadly smirk, while you felt disgusted at his sweaty and cold hands. These weren't the hands that you loved so much. You loved rough and warm hands. Severus's hands. Your body shut down as you watched Severus frown, watching you.