🅲 🅷 🅰︎ 🅿︎ 🆃 🅴 🆁 🇹 🇼 🇴 

Alrightie, next patient.

You stared down at the next patient's information and read it.

IZUKU MIDORIYA
Age:18
Birth date: July 15
-breakdowns
-screaming and crying
-won't eat
-cutting
-suicidal attempts
Disorders:depression, Anxiety disorder, Bi-polar disorder.
Cause:patient has been bullied throughout his life ever since he was 6 years old for not having a quirk. Patient would always get told that he would never become a hero and wouldn't achieve anything in life making him depressed and bipolar to everyone. He has committed countless suicide attempts—first attempt was taking a dive off the roof of the Aldera Junior High after being told to by Katsuki Bakugou. Patient tends to starve himself and has been cutting himself. He would scream and cry for no reason.
KEEP SHARP OBJECTS AWAY FROM PATIENT, IF PATIENT STARTS TO SCREAM DONT PROVOKE AND LEAVE THE ROOM IMMEDIATELY.

Holy...

You felt your heart ache just from the thought of this poor boy going through this. You opened the door to see the green haired boy laying down on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey buddy.." you whispered. He flinched at your voice showing that he didn't notice you come in.

You smiled softly at him. "A-Are you my new doctor..?" He stammered. You nodded and walked over to him making him scoot away a bit.

"Good afternoon, Izuku!" You greeted. "It's nice to meet you!" Izuku just stared at you and sweatdropped. You took a seat in a wooden chair in the room and smiled at him trying your best to make him comfortable.

"Okay now, I need you to tell me about yourself. So we can get to know each other more." You smiled. He was quiet for a second til he finally spoke.

"..W-Well I-I do w-want to be a..h-hero.." he said. He adverted his eyes away from you, closing his eyes shut in the process. "I always wanted to be a hero to!" You pointed out. "Being a hero was my first ever wish but...things just went down hill for me." You said.

Izuku looked quite shook at what you said. Usually, his last doctor told him that he couldn't be a hero a day in his life and laughed but you...you were highly different. You didn't laugh in his face and brought his self esteem down even more, you were kinda like him.

"S-So you didn't have a quirk...?"
"Oh no I actually do, it's just that..my quirk is a bit villainy when it's not.."
"..people thought you couldn't be a h-hero because of y-y-your quirk..?"
"Mhm..down right terrible"

"I'm sorry.."
"No! No! It's fine trust me,if they don't want to believe me then so be it. They can be wrong for the rest of their lives." You said.

"Oh and also...all my friends call me Deku..except for Todoroki-Kun.."
"So you know people from here?"

Deku nodded and you smiled at this. This getting-to-know-you thing is going very well with Deku—Denki's was okay though. You looked at your phone and saw that you had 20 minutes til' you had to move on to your next patient.

You and Deku spent those last 20 minutes talking and getting to know each other more and you seem to have grown closer with Deku that day. He made you chuckle a bit and you snake him feel comfortable around you. The way you believed that he could become a hero is amazing to him—usually everyone would always push his dream away and laugh at him as if it was some stupid joke. You didn't understand why people did that. Maybe they were jealous of him since they know that they will be below him in the past.

Deku brought you happiness, you know—it's your first day inside his room but something about his personality just made you feel peaceful. You did the same for him as well and he seemed to love it.

"Our times up!" You said. Deku looked down which made you give him a sad smile. "I know Deku but I have to go make other people feel better too. I think I have one of you friends on here." You said as you looked down at the clipboard. Deku looked over at the clipboard and he meekly smiled. "Y-You have Todoroki-Kun next..." he said chuckling. You smiled and ruffled his green fluffy hair making him blush.

"Now I need you to be good when I'm not here okay? Can't have you giving people the blues!" You said playfully. Deku chuckled and you hugged him softly, he stiffened up soon wrapped his arms around you happily. You two pulled away and you waved bye to him.

That didn't go so bad. There was hardly anything going on and it was just me and him talking.

You looked down at the clipboard and you looked at the name TODOROKI SHOUTO. You closed your eyes and sighed.

"Todoroki here I come"

Sorry if this was posted late! I couldn't post it yesterday since there was a lot going on with some of my internet and it wouldn't let me load into the book so yeah sorry about that!