🅲 🅷 🅰︎ 🅿︎ 🆃 🅴 🆁 🇹  🇭  🇷  🇪  🇪 

TODOROKI SHOUTO
Age:20
Birth date: 11 January
-constantly changing moods
-doesn't eat nor sleep
-nightmares occur
-has been beaten by father
-has been raped by father (NOT TRUE😭😭)
Disorders:Depression, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder.
Cause:The patient had a really horrible life when he was young. Father would beat the child if he didn't do something right til it got to the point where he was sexually abusing him. Patients mother poured boiling hot water on patients face causing a major permanent injury on the side of patient's face. Eh doesn't eat nor sleep and it constantly changing moods.DONT GET ALL TOUCHY (doesn't matter if it's in a good manner) WITH PATIENT, PATIENT WILL THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO HURT HIM. DONT MENTION FATHER AROUND PATIENT, STAY A GOOD FEET WITHIN PATIENT.

Poor baby..that's awful..!

You know you did this a good amount of times for your first time being here but..damn. Getting raped and beaten as a kid and getting hot water poured on your bare skin? Ouch..it made your heart ache so damn much that it felt like as if it was about to shut down on you any second. How do people have that type of strength to do such a thing to a child?

You grabbed the door handle and opened it. You saw that the patient was in the corner of the room glaring at you.

This poor baby..that big scar on his face is killing me! How do people do this?!

You couldn't even understand. HOW DO PEOPLE DO THIS? If you were in that exact spot as the mother or father you wouldn't even dare to lay any hands on your child that is signaled to abuse. You wouldn't have The strength to even do that.

You sat down a good feet away across from him, smiling. "Hey Shouto, I'm your new doctor/nurse!" You said. You waited for a response but you never got anything except a deathly glare from Shouto. You sweatdropped and knew that it was gonna be hard taking care of him since he sees you as a threat. You can't blame the boy his been through so much that he doesn't know who to trust around him.

"I..I read your files," you said. "You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to..I'm not going to force you." You assured. He just closed his eyes and turned away from me. You two then sat there in silence not talking to one another, creating a very awkward moment.

You felt so bad for this poor guy. He went through so much at such a young age and that is terrible. Each child deserves to live in a healthy environment with no problems at all. You couldn't believe that this had happened to Shouto. You felt eyes on you but didn't look up, already knowing whose eyes were gazing at you.

"...I want you to leave" said a cold voice. You looked over at Shouto and bit your lip. "I-I can't...I have to stay here for 1 hour with you Shouto.." Shouto glared darkly at you making shivers down your spine. "Leave." You shook your head.

Oh great! Now I'm totally gonna get my ass kicked-

"LEAVE." You slightly flinched at his sudden burst and stood up on your feet. "I know your hurting..but I can't just leave-"

"LEAVE!"

It has only been 6 minutes. So half an hour has gone passed and you were stunned. You didn't feel safe staying here with him when he's acting like this.

You looked down at your clipboard and read over the details til one got your eye.

-constantly changing moods

And one of his disorders..

borderline personality disorder

It all made sense now! It was clearly in a bad mood for no reason. You took once glimpse at him and smiled before speed walking out of the room.

You immediately went to some workers who worked inside the section that Shouto didn't seem like he was in a good mood and you couldn't get through the one hour that you were supposed to get through. They nodded and said that they would tell your boss what had happened. You thanked them.

I feel so bad for him...I hope he gets better soon!