🅲 🅷 🅰︎ 🅿︎ 🆃 🅴 🆁 🇫  🇴  🇺  🇷 

You stared down at your clipboard and your eyes narrowed to your next patient which was Bakugo Katsuki.

BAKUGO KATSUKI
Age:19
Birth date: April 20
-gets angry easily
-can't control anger
-has hurt and killed four doctors
-has to be in retrains MOST of the time
-barely leaves room
-abused emotionally
-has been sexually assaulted by unknown people (NOT TRUE)
Disorders:Oppositional defiant disorder, PTSD
Cause:Bakugo is the most dangerous patient that many others had faced. He will lash out at you and others if they do one thing wrong. He has had this disorder all the way through Aldera Junior High and UA. His words can be hurtful to others...his mother emotionally abused him by telling him that he should've done better, also receiving a slap on the neck or at the side of the head. His father and him barely talk to one another and his mother and him are always fighting. He is unable to control any of his anger. MUST KEEP RESTRAINS ON AT ALL TIMES! IF PATIENT IS SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF HURTING YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE, DONT PROVOKE. WALK OUT OF THE ROOM AND FIND ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY!!

I wouldn't say it was worse than the other three but..damn. This is messed up! Having to be locked up in restrains 24/7? Now that is just making it worse. Maybe this key that is hooked onto the paper is to unlock the restrains..?

You shook your head at this and you walked down to his room. You were very hesitant on going inside since the first sentence of the clause of this issue was that he was the most dangerous patient anyone has faced inside this place.

You silently prepared yourself and walked into the room. You saw that he was chained up...chained up in a chair with a muzzle covering his mouth. He had gloves on his hands and it never did say anything about him having to wear those gloves.

Maybe he had a dangerous quirk...

And your thought was correct since it makes more sense out of any other reason. He glared over at you and you looked into his crimson eyes. You smiled softly. You knew that inside those scarlet orbs of his that there was a good person buried deep inside them. You knew that he was a good person deep down.

"What're you lookin at?!" He snapped. You chuckled in response. You took a seat in a wooden chair.

"I'm here to know more about you, Katsuki." You assured smiling. He just glared over at you. You unhooked the key that was on the paper and walked up to him. You took off the muzzle and you couldn't lie—he looked handsome.

"So tell me, tell me what are your hobbies." You said in a encouraging tone. Katsuki didn't respond for a few second but then sighed. "..I like...exploding things.." he mumbled. "Ooo, never heard of that hobby before!" You said.

"My hobbies are (your favorite hobbies to do)!"
"That's lame."

Katsuki let out a small laugh and you stared at him a bit before laughing with him. "Yeah I know it is." You said agreeing. "Sparky was talking all about you when some of us went down to lunch."

Sparky? Oh, Denki? He was talking about me?

"He was?" Katsuki nodded. "He was saying how you were..different" you nodded. "That is true. I'm not like the doctors/nurses inside this place. I always wanted to help people who need me." Katsuki just looked away. You could've sworn that his eyes soften up at what you had said. You smiled and scooted closer next to him.

"What are you doing..?" He said suspiciously. Soon enough you had wrapped your arms around him. He flinched at your touch but then melted into your arms. It felt weird...getting hugged by someone...he hasn't been hugged by someone for awhile. His mother wouldn't even pay attention to him, all the attention that he got from her was her screaming at him for not doing something right.

Was it actually true? What denki was talking about? How you were different than the other doctors and nurses? Shit, even Deku was talking about you. He started to believe that what all they were saying was true, you were different. You always give them a chance to express themselves and you take time to calm yourself down when they are just being down right hardheaded towards you. It felt...good

Nobody has ever gotten this close to him before. They were all scared of him since he did cause a lot of chaos with the other patients doctors and nurses. You felt Katsuki snuggle into your chest softly, loving yo ur warmth. It felt good. You felt as if you were changing him as a person a little bit.

"I have to go Katsuki."
"Why..?"
"I have to go and see my other patients Katsuki."
"But-"

"Be good while I'm away. Don't be giving others the blues okay?" He froze around your words. He then looked away from you and you ruffled his spiky but yet soft and fluffy blonde hair. Before you walked out of the room, you turned and smiled at him.

That wasn't so bad..heh, I hope he soon changes into a good person one day.
________________

Oh my gawd, this is making me fangirl over how adorable this is. Like bakugo needs more love.