The Bench Trio

Requested by: @CharlieCharles8

Little(s): Tubbo, Ranboo

Cg: Tommy

Plot/Request: The benchtrio meet up and the two regress, but luckily for them, Tommy has two years (experience) of taking care of littles.

"TOMMY LOOK!! IT'S COBBLESTONE! IS IT A WOMAN?" shrieked Tubbo, laughing with the others as they walked down a street in England. "No Tubbo, you idiot, it's clearly a man, and I'm not gay." Laughing, Ranboo spoke "Everyone's a little gay, Tommy! Maybe you're gay for cobblestone!" Tommy, quick-witted as always, retaliated with "No, but you're gay for Tubbo." Franticly, both Ranboo and Tubbo became jumbles of denial. What Tommy didn't know, was that the little comment he just made both Ranboo and Tubbo start slipping, and fast.

. "Nu uh Tommy!" Yelled Ranboo. "Me n Tubs just fwiends!"

"Yeah!" Agreed Tubbo. "Jus' fwiends!"

Briefly confused, Tommy begins to ask what his friends are doing, but cuts himself off. Tommy had taken care of littles before. In fact, he'd been taking care of them for two years. Tommy didn't know, however, that two of his best friends were age regressors.

 "Guys?" Tommy inquired softly, careful not to scare the littles. "How old are you feeling?"

Tommy's heart shattered at the looks he received. Pure terror from each of the littles, both whom were suddenly very interested in the ground. Ranboo, deciding to ignore that Tommy clearly knew what was going on, said "What chu mean, Toms? We adults!" Tommy was heartbroken at the fear still obvious on their faces. "Come on, guys. Let's get back to my house okay?" It just so happened that Tommy's parents were out of town for the week, allowing the trio the house to themselves. Tommy was grateful for this, as it meant he could take care of the littles without interruption.

Upon entering the house, Tommy instructed Ranboo and Tubbo to take off their shoes, and told them they could go to Tommy's room while Tommy grabbed a snack. When Tommy walked into his room, it seemed as though he brought everything except snacks. Pacifiers, blankies, adult-size onesies, stuffies, and other things. The littles were shocked, but their shock subsided to fear, as it was now obvious Tommy knew. Softly, Tommy began to speak. "It's okay, kiddos," he cooed, hoping to calm the littles. "I know you're small, it's alright. I've got some stuff to take care of you, yeah? Can you guys tell me how old you are?" Hesitantly, Tubbo held up four fingers. "So big!" said Tommy, dramatizing shock to make the little laugh. "And you, Ranboo?" Tommy asked delicately. He knew that Ranboo was likely still a little scared, but he was determined to calm him down. "M twee.." Ranboo mumbled, staring at the floor. "I've got such big boys today! Ranboo, bubs, are you okay now? There's nothing to be scared of, I promise." assured Tommy. He didn't want Ranboo scared, after all, they didn't know each other that well, and slipping the way he did must've been scary.

"M otay Toms!" Squeaked Ranboo, reaching over to the pig stuffie Tommy had brought. 

"Let's go watch cartoons, kiddos! Tubbo, Ranboo, do either of you want snacks?"

A few hours later, Tommy awoke on the couch to see two of his friends cuddled up together, asleep, with Paw Patrol playing in the background.

Sorry if this wasn't what you had in mind!!