Making A Splash

Requested by: @KagiKal

Little: Tommy(2)

Cg(s): George and Wilbur

Plot/Request: (this is inspired from the newest Tom Simons video) When they go to the water course, Tommy slips from having fun. And Wilbur and George notice (Wilbur knows what agere is) And they just take care of him. Oh and because Tommy's regressed it causes him to fall more

Im assuming a water course is the same as a water park. I'm american + southern (yeah yeah I know I hate it too) so we might have different terms :]

"GET YOUR TITLE BACK WITH TITLEMAX!" screeched Tommy from the backseat. Wilbur is, at this point, mentally exhausted. George was driving and was listening to his own music, leaving Will to suffer the pain of hearing Tommy scream every commercial that played on their radio. "Tommy, please," begged Will. Tommy simply laughed and screamed, "WE ARE FARMERS! BU BA DIM BUM BUM BUM BUM!" Finally, a song came on the radio. Tommy suddenly went quiet, trying to identify the song. As soon as he heard the melody, Wilbur wished the commercials stayed on. "SOMETIMES ALL I THINK ABOUT IS YOUUUUUUU!"

An hour or so of Wilbur dying past, and they arrived at their destination.

"We're here!" George announced from the drivers seat, turning off the car. Tommy unbuckled and threw himself out of the car, apologizing when he slammed the door. Wilbur sighed in relief, and got out of the Cadillac. George had pre-payed for their fast passes, so they were in the park in under five minutes. 

"AND HE MAKES RECORD TIME!" Tommy screams as he runs into the park. Wilbur and George walked in far more casually, talking and laughing. They had purchased three drinks and burgers, but each was completely different. Wilbur got an ordinary cheeseburger with lettuce and mayonnaise and a water. George had a bacon double stack with a tea, and Tommy.... Well. Tommy ordered the "Stoner Burger", which consisted of a patty, three types of cheese, bacon, turkey, fries, egg, barbeque sauce, and chilli. It was unholy. He also had a Coke. 

Wilbur and George forced SPF 70 onto Tommy (who swore he didn't need it), then put some on their selves. The teen immediately raced over to the first water slide he saw, flashing his fast pass before sliding down in a large yellow tube. The other two men waded into the wave pool, laughing and tossing each other around. Tommy soon dragged Wilbur and George onto random water slides, yelling that they were the "Tommy Trio", which was actually quite clever. 

At the bottom of the last water slide,Tommy felt himself start to slip. He had been putting it off for a few days now, so he wasn't surprised. He was, however, terrified. He hadn't told Will or George about his regression. "Guys, maybe we should head back ta da umbwella.." Tommy mumbled. George looked at him strangely. "Tommy? Are you okay?" Tommy nodded and said he was just tired. So, the trio went back to their spot. However, when Tommy tried to eat, Wilbur realized what was going on. He couldn't hold the burger properly, he was taking small bites, and even asked for Wilbur to cut it up.

"Tommy? How old are you feeling right now?" Wilbur asked softly. George shot him a confused look, but said nothing. Tommy looked HORRIFIED. "Its okay, little one." Wilbur assured. Tommy scrambled over to Will and buried his head in the older mans chest, relaxing. "Hey, uh... What's going on?" George asked, perplexed. Wilbur hummed as he stroked Tommy's hair and explained regression to George. George didn't hesitate and just asked if he needed to do anything. "It depends. Tommy, bubs, how old are you?" Tommy thought for a moment before holding up four fingers, smiling. Wilbur looked back at George. "Just treat him like a four year old, because that's what he is right now." George nodded and smiled at Tommy. "Do you wanna go to the kids pool buddy?" He asked. Tommy nodded excitedly and grabbed Georges hand.

On the way to the kids pool, George bought Tommy a small cup of birthday cake Dippin Dots. Tommy happily shouted his thanks, much to the displeasure of some other customers, but George didn't care. Wilbur had gone to get Tommy a paci and a sippy cup with juice, and had said he'd meet them at the pool. Tommy joyfully waded into the children's pool, which went about halfway to his knees. He giggled as he plopped down, splashing in the water. George smiled and began to play with the younger, making a very fun game of "Don't get Splashed". Of course, he let Tommy win.

When Wilbur approached, he was greeted by the sight of George dramatically lying in the pool, sighing loudly and Tommy giggling above him. Wilbur chuckled. "What has occurred here?" Tommy laughed again and yelled "I spwashed Gogy!" He seemed very proud of this accomplishment. Wilbur smiled and ruffled the youngers hair as he pulled out a paci and sippy cup from his bag. Tommy allowed Wilbur to put paci in his mouth, as he didn't want juice and refused to do it himself.

Almost immediately,Tommy slipped younger. "Wilby?" He mumbled, tugging on Wilbur's sleeve. "Yeah, kiddo?" Will said as he helped George up. "'m sweepy..." He said quietly. Wilbur nodded and took the regressed boy back to the umbrella to nap.

After about an hour, Wilbur picked up the still sleeping Tommy and carried him to the car, George trailing behind them, rambling about how adorable Tommy was.

As soon as he was big again, he'd never hear the end of it.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long!! Hopefully this chapter is worth it!