Chapter 1

"This is great."

Yohee smiled as she saw her final outfit on the full body mirror she owned. She was getting ready to leave since she planned to visit her family in Busan. After basically studying her brain and working her ass of she basically needs some relaxation. 

And because she's going to her hometown, she wanted to tag her best friend along too. Na Gaeun or whom she likes to call Nana is coming with her, because of her constant whining.

She put half of her needed clothes in her luggage and put all the important things on her backpack. In all honesty, she didn't really needed a luggage since everything she needs are on her backpack but she needs more clothes soooo.....

Anyway she wore a black t-shirt with a blue hoodie covering it and she's wearing jeans with her favorite sneakers. She likes this clothing, it made her look cool. She then placed her food on her bag and zipped it before exiting he room and went to the living room waiting for her roommate/bestfriend.

Moments passed and you can hear loud rumble of rushed wheels being pulled and loud running footsteps. She looked up from tying her sneakers and saw her standing in front of her panting.

"Oh? You ready?" she asked while standing up. Nana looked at her trying to catch her breath. She was wearing a oversized hoodie and some jeans. She can tell that she woke up late and just put on whatever was on the floor.

"Nae, I just need to breath-" she didn't get to continue her sentence when Yohee suddenly pulled her and they both exited the house not forgetting to lock it of course. The luggage behind them was basically flying from how fast they were running.

They were laughing their ass off ignoring the stares the passersby were giving them. They thought they were to experience was simply normal train ride? What they don't know is how hell is going to break behind the train doors.