Chapter 4

Sangwha grabbed on both seats before jumping and kicking some zombies. He continued to punch and slam their heads on windows clearing the way for us.

I walked ahead of them and began swinging my rod at the zombies with them following. While Sangwha and I are attacking those in front of us, both Seokwoo and Young-guk were attacking those sneaking on us.

I was holding the rod over their throats to stop them from biting on me and I can see Sangwha doing the same. The zombies in front of us then began to pile around and I was having a difficulty to stop them.

Seowkoo then noticed our struggle and began whacking his bat at their feet before we all pushed them. Sangwha then slammed one on the ceiling and I stopped my self from staring in awe.

A zombie tried to tackle Seokwoo if it weren't for his shield, I would have helped him in an instant if it weren't for me struggling with ass wipe in front of me.

I was about to call out for Young-guk to help Seokwoo when I saw that he was already pulling it away from him. We all continued whacking our weapons before we reached another compartment.

I saw Young-guk freeze in front of me and I followed his gaze when I saw that this was the compartment we were in earlier. I patted his shoulder, and I moved in front of him and began whacking them again.

"I KNOW THEY'RE YOUR FRIENDS!" I yelled over him as I hit another one straight in the skull. "But we can do nothing to help them no- HEY DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY HOODIE! YOU HIDEOUS CREATURE!" I squealed when the 'guy' really made grabby hands at my hoodie.

While I was busy dealin with the 'guy' that held my hoodie, some body really pulled me and I let out a squeak of surprise and I felt a harsh tug on my ear and I gasped.

The others looked at me worriedly like as if I was bitten. I turned behind me and harshly whacked him in the jaw. "DID YOU JUST PULLED MY EARRINGS!?! THAT WAS 2 CARATS! YOU UNFORGIVING PIECE OF SHIT!" I screeched.

"Take note not to make her angry.." I heard Sangwha mutter to Young-guk who I guess is now blushing. Just then in a snap of a finger Sangwha and Seokwoo were being pinned down.

I was about to help them when we entered the tunnel and the 'guys' all stood dumbfounded like I just snatched their kitten or something. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at them where I noticed we were all thinking the same thing.

'They can't see in the dark!'

Some balls fell from a bag in the back and they all turned to it. I smirked before positioning my rod through the cubicle where we were previously in earlier. I threw it in there and they all followed the sound. I pulled the three into the other compartment and quietly closed the door.

"Didn't you know that when bad guys are distracted, you should take that chance to escape? What do you guys even learn in movies." I whined and they all sheepishly looked away.

"They can't see through dark and they just follow the source of the sound in the dark." I explained and they nodded in understanding.

"SO they're attracted to sound?" Seokwoo asked and I nodded. He turned to Sangwha who was panting.

"Give me your phone." he said sternly and the guy reluctantly gave it. I gave out a giggle and just watched him give it to Seokwoo.

"Hey, how are you not tired?" Young-guk asked slightly out of breath.

"Oh Young-gukkie you don't know how my limbs are practically shouting for me to rest, right now." I remarked and he chuckled but you can see the blush on his face as an effect of my nickname for him.