Chapter 2

Author's note: I drew the photo, is it goood?

Yohee searched and was definitely sure her neck will get sore from how many time she looked up. Nana wasn't getting amused either, she was getting tired from pulling both their luggage.

"Unnie, are you sure we're at the right train? Why are you taking so long?" she whined making Yohee stuck her tongue at her childishly.

"Oh shut up, crybaby." she said making her pout cutely. Yohee then scanned the cart number and sighed in relief when she found theirs. She scanned the whole are and saw that it was mostly boys wearing baseball uniforms. She blushed and just pursed her lips.

She didn't mind them and just went to their seats. Nana however was ogling at every one of them. She rolled her eyes at her and slapped the back of her head making the girl glare at her.

"Yah, don't you know its rude to stare?" she scolded making Nana flush pink and just helped her put their luggage at the rack. Yohee sat on her seat and gazed at the window while Nana just read on her phone.

Yohee then felt uncomfortable, she felt something bugging her insides and she don't know what. She looked around the whole place but stopped when she saw a pair of caramel orbs melting aound her dark emerald ones.

She smiled at him and he widened his eyes before shyly looking away. She giggled and turned to Nana who looked like on the edge of her seat while staring behind them.

"Unnie...." Nana called out at her softly as she gazed at the back with her. Nana pointed to the girl who was limping and it was obvious that it was because of what she assumed was a bite mark on her leg.

"She seems odd." she stated and Nana continued to stare at the girl. "And creepy..." she added while shuddering.

"Omo!" Nana exclaimed loudly gathering the attention of all the passengers near them. Yohee gave her a look and sheepishly bowed in sorry to the other passengers. But Nana just pointed the girl again when she saw her fall down by the cubicle.

"We should help---"

But before they could stand up an attendant was already at her aid. The two girls just sat back and shifted their attention to some where else to avoid any more creepy vibes.

Yohee then glanced back up and saw that the guy earlier was doing the same but that moment was broken when her ears perked up. She glanced in front when she saw everyone was rushing into the cubicle stalls.

She stood up and not only she but Nana and the others were now standing too, trying to catch a glimpse of what was happening.

Yohee and Nana grabbed their backpacks and slowly walked out of their seat and was backing away. Nana almost screamed when the girl that fainted by the cubicle latched itself on the female attendant, if it weren't for Yohee who clasped a hand over her mouth.

The girl then latched itself to another person as the female attendant fell hard at the floor with sound of groans and a terrifying sight of blood oozing out of her mouth.

They all screamed when they saw how the girl looked like. It was horrifying, her eyes were now lifeless and blood covered her mouth.

"Come on! Run!" she shouted hoping that the other were quick to follow them. She saw the guy that was staring at her earlier and a girl at what she assumed was his sister or something. She tugged their arms and pushed them towards the door.

"Don't stand there and watch, idiots! Run!" she yelled at them. She continued to tug at everyone else's arm trying to save them.

Yohee's POV

°Train to Busan°जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें