-14-

{ WARNING!: mentioning from blood and killing!}

{your POV}

Walking down the stairs i went to the dining room. I placed myself next to jungkook as he made me eat.

As i was about to talk he spoke up before me. Looking up at him.

"I have to leave tonight. Sleep in my room."

"Where are you going?"

"Scared to miss me?" He grins as i scoffed. "Nothing for you to worry about."

-

{ jm POV }

She was gone now for way to long. Not knowing where she is as i freaked out about it.

Having fights with the guys i was just lost. Currently sitting on the couch with my hands in my hair tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Jimin?" I suddenly heard

"Jimin?" I suddenly heard. Looking up i saw taehyung making me sigh.

"What" i mumbled

"I'm so sorry I didn't stop him. Please forgive me" he begged and went to his knees bowing "please hyung"

A sigh leaving my mouth i looked down at my hands.

"Forget about it taehyung. Instead of begging for forgiveness we should find her" i spoke. He looked up and gulped.

"Right...." He whispered "I'm sorry again hyung. Hope you can forgive me one day" he bowed to me and left.

"Aren't you a bit to harsh on him jimin-ah? He's guilty for what he did. He was shocked at that time he-"

"Hyung shut it" i glared at namjoon "my sister is gone. That fucker took her, none of us knowing what he's doing with her!" I yelled out

"And we where still so kind to let him stay here! MY SISTER IS GONE HYUNG! SHE IS GONE!" I yelled and stormed out of the house.

-

{ jin POV }

Namjoon looked at me as we sigh. He was so lost and mad. I understand, but the police is full on looking for her. And so are we. What else can we do.