-17-

{ jk POV }

Looking at some papers a maid appeared.

"Mr jeon. Mrs park asked me to tell you that she went out" she spoke. I looked up turning my head to her.

"Excuse me?" I spoke getting mad.

"S-she went out" the maid stuttered out.

"To where?" I got up.

"She didn't tell me where" she looked down. Clenching my jaw i left. Grabbing my car keys. Driving along i stopped at a well known club.

Stepping out of my car i pushed through the people but a guard tried to stop me.

I grabbed my knife and stabbed him down. Smiling at him i saw his soul leaving hi body as blood covered my hand.

Looking around i saw her drinking at the bar. My blood starting to boil i walked behind her.

"Who allowed you to leave" i spoke deeply into her ear. Her body flinched as she stopped all her moves.

I chuckled and grabbed her drink

I chuckled and grabbed her drink. Refilling it with the bottle she was holding.

"Drink up" i spoke as she didn't disobey. As i kept going until she was drunk. Seeing her holding herself so she wouldn't fall over she leaned back against me.

Her giggles filling my ears as i sigh. Grabbing her waist i pulled her along. Making sure she's buckled up safely in my car.

"Are you crazy?" I spoke. But she just mumbled around. Rolling my eyes i left back to the house helping her in safely

-

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep on the bed. I sigh and leaned back again the wall.

"I hate you angel, why you gotta make me feel like this" i whispered and left the room. Just then i saw mr kim standing.

"How did you know i was here?" I asked and grabbed us drinks while he sat down.

"Just took a guess" he spoke

"What brings you here" I questioned and handed a glass with whisky.

"Here" he handed a paper "mafia boss from Italy. He knows you're hiding her. He's known for taking girls." He spoke

"Why would you help me to defend her?" I frown and looked at the man.

"Because they will fuck you up too jeon. And I can't lose my best man" he spoke

"I'm kinda getting sick of it" i mumbled and sat down

"You gonna let her change you? Remember what that other bitch did to you? What your family did to you? You gonna trust her?" He spoke

"Right" I mumbled "I'll kill him soon" i spoke and gulped down my drink before leaving him alone and went to bed.