- 22 -

{ jk POV }

Sitting in my office i tried to figure out where those fuckers where staying at. As suddenly jin-a walked in.

"Angel" i mumbled

"Angel" i mumbled.

"And?"

"Nothing" i sigh and leaned back i my chair.

"Dinner is ready, we're waiting for you" she spoke "take a break"

"Fine" i sigh and got up. Walking close towards her i pulled her close "i promise we will get put of this alive"

"I believe in you jungkook" she caressed my cheek, she cupped my cheeks and softly kissed me.

Pulling her closer i deepened the kiss before slowly pulling away.

"I hate to admit it but i love you jin-a" she smiled and caressed my cheek

"I love you too kook" she whispered

"Let's go" i smiled as we left to go eat dinner.

-

"Don't you have any idea where they could be?" Jimin asked

"If i knew what country they're at it would be easier. But I don't know" i sigh. "I'll find something, just give me a day or two"

"Fine" namjoon nodded "as long as it goes good our plan"

"My years of experience come to use for once. Believe me" i spoke and drank some water.

"Don't be proud of it" yoongi scoffed,
I rolled my eyes and got up leaving outside. Lighting up a cigarette getting deep in thoughts. Hoping to figure out soon where they're at.

-

{ your POV }

Running around the house to find jungkook he was downstairs with the rest. Bumping into him he gasped and grabbed my waist.

"Easy, what's wrong" he spoke and lets go of me.

"Sana!" I quickly spoke "maybe sana knows where they are!" Jungkook eyes widen