𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

Y/n was on her way to Jirou's house as Jirou was on her way Y/n's. Luckily the two didn't cross paths, Y/n was going the short way as Jirou had gotten distracted, taking her time as she didn't notice Y/n had passed by her.

Y/n had reached Jirou's house, knocking on the door. Her parents were home as their cars were in the driveway. The door then soon opened as Jirou's mom had a surprised expression on her face.

"What are you doing here Y/n? I thought Kyoka was with you?"

"Huh- oh no. I came here to talk to you and him.. about Kyoka." Jirou's mother let her in the house. "What for? Did you finally get the courage to ask her out?"

"What?! How'd you-"

"It's not that hard to figure out when someone likes your kid or when your kid likes someone." her mother said as they entered the living room. "Right?" she asked her husband as he nodded.

"Kyoka came out to us a few years ago and you came out to us just last year, I assume she came out to you too since you two are close." he said as Y/n nodded. "It wasn't that hard to tell if she liked you or not, if that's what you were coming here for." he said.

"If you wanted to know if Kyoka likes you back, she definitely does."

---

Jirou knocked on Y/n's house door, her mother was home as her car was parked in the drive way. The door opened as M/n gave her a welcoming smile. "Y/n isn't here right now, if you were looking for her she probably went over to Mina's."

"Oh well, I was coming here to talk to you." Jirou said as M/n let her in the house. "Really? What for? We never really talk like that- is it about Y/n?!" M/n's eyes lit up as Jirou nodded.

"I've been waiting for so long! So what'd you want to know?"

"Oh um if she..likes me back."

"It wasn't obvious?" M/n looked at her as they entered the living room. "What do you mean it wasn't obvious?" Jirou asked as M/n chuckled.

"She obviously likes you, been have since your first years."

"Are you sure?"

"You can never doubt a mother's gut feeling Kyoka! Now go out there and ask my daughter out!"

-