𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

The breeze was chilly as it was the end of October, the sun was starting to set as the moon started to show. Students, families and friends were out having fun at the festival, all wearing kimonos, all of different colors and prints.

Y/n was with her friends, they were all trying to win gifts for themselves as some were tryin to spend their money wisely. Jirou was with them as well until they discreetly went away from the two.

"So Y/n, who were you planning to go with?" Jirou built up the courage to ask as she looked over to Y/n who was holding a small teddy bear in her arms. "Why don't you follow me? The fireworks are about to start."

Y/n quickly took Jirou's hand, walking a bit fast as she tried to keep up. She led her to the top of the hill, it was the perfect view to see the fireworks as no one was blocking their sight.

Y/n sat down, patting the empty space next to her as Jirou sat down, still holding Y/n's hand. "Kyoka."

"Yeah?" Jirou turned to look at her, noticing that she was already smiling. The fireworks started to shoot up in the sky as Y/n quickly cupped Jirou's face, making her blush as they heard the popping sounds of the fireworks.

"I love you Kyoka." Y/n whispered, thinking Jirou didn't hear her as she kissed her. Jirou was in shock but she then kissed her back, smiling into it as hand hands reached up to her face.

It was cold but they gave each other warmth, one that they were going to hold on forever. One that they'll keep until the end of the world.

They pulled apart as they shared a laugh, both leaning their foreheads onto each other. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Jirou asked as she rapidly pulled her into a hug, accidentally pushing her back as Y/n quickly nodded.

"Yes, yes and yes." Y/n pulled her up, giving her a hug as she couldn't stop smiling. "Since when did you start..liking me Kyoka?"

"Since our first year in October."

"Really..? Because that's when I started loving you."

"Mina was right..we did take too long." Jirou mumbled as Y/n tilted her head, a confused expression on her face. "Oh, Mina gave me "advice" that later went into a lecture about how I should've confessed earlier."

"That's what Momo said to me!"

The two laughed, both ending the night in each other's arms as they watched the fireworks light up the sky until the stars were shining again.

They were both two girls who fell in love in October who admired each other from the very beginning.

𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮:

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Show me the rings!"

"It's so pretty! I can't believe you two finally got married!"

"Yeah! You had me crying when you guys said your vows!"

"Everything was just beautiful!"

"Time passes by so quick, we're married and it's already fall Kyoka."

"When did you two fall in love?"

"In October!"

𝗘𝗡𝗗

-

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑|| 𝗸. 𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂 ✔︎ 🎉