𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

Both of their parents confirmed that their daughters liked each other but they just wanted to make sure.

The festival was close by as it was only a week away, it was already October 16. Time came quick as Jirou and Y/n were trying to talk to Mina and Momo without the other near.

And unfortunately the day before the festival was the day they were free. Y/n had asked Momo if she could talk to her for a bit. She agreed, asking why Y/n needed to talk to her as they were walking to her dorm room.

"Well it's about Jirou and-"

"Oh! Is this what I think it is?" Momo smiled as the two entered her room. "What."

"You like her! I'm not dumb Y/n, it was a bit too obvious.." Momo chuckled as Y/n sighed. "It was?" Momo nodded as she went to sit on her bed. "It most definitely was. Even students from class 3B were suspicious of you two, they even thought you guys were dating!"

"But either way, you came to me to ask me if she liked you. Didn't you Y/n?" Y/n nodded as she sat next to Momo. She smiled before she answered. "It's not my place to tell you but why don't you ask her tomorrow at the festival and maybe you'll get your answer."

Meanwhile Jirou was following Mina into her room as she sat her down as if she was in an investigation. "So Jirou, what did you come to ask me? Y/n? Relationship advice? How to tell your feelings to you best friend who you've known for three years straight?"

"Wow yeah sure go right into it Mina."

"Just saying! Plus it's exhausting seeing two of your friends who blindly love each other ask others for advice when they should just ask out each other already!" Mina said as she plopped down on her bed as Jirou spun around in Mina's chair.

"Wait so she likes me back?"

"Of course she- you should ask her to be yours tomorrow, maybe you'll get your answer Jirou." Mina said as she heard Jirou sigh. "Hey, you could've done this three years ago! But y'all decided to wait." she sat up.

"But, this is a cute opportunity! I can't wait to see you guys get married!"

---

Both girls came out the rooms at the same time as they waited for the elevator, watching the number go up as Y/n entered first. She didn't notice it had opened until she felt her shoulder being tapped.

"Y/n, are you going to the common room?" she looked up to see Jirou. "Yeah, are we watching a movie today?"

"I think so, plus Sero's choosing today and you know how he picks the good ones." Jirou said as Y/n nodded. "So are you..ready for tomorrow?" Y/n asked, glancing over to Jirou.

"Yeah, you?"

"Nervous but yeah."

-