Chapter 3

I told noya and tanaka everything from my mom signing me up to maybe hooking up with them.

"Don't do it" noya said standing up.

"What? Why-" noya hushed me.

"Let me finish, don't hook up with them at least not yet first you have to tease the fuck out of them" noya laughed evilly.

"Uh why?" I questioned

"Because you'll have fun and you need to do more exciting things in your life"

"You're right, I'm going to do it but where do i start?"

"Show skin" Tanaka said immediately.

"Yeah surprisingly Tanaka is right but there's more to it, i texted my two friends that can help and they are on their way"

"What? who? And besides i think i can handle teasing them on my own"

A knock came from my bedroom door.

Two guys walked in one with blonde hair and the other with grey hair, they looked like twins...wait i know them it's the miya twins, we used to be friends in middle school.

"Wow you really did get hotter" atsumu said as he sat on the floor.

"Can that not be the first thing you say to her" osamu said clearly annoyed.

"Well i already said it so too late" atsumu stuck out his tongue.

"You- we are not doing this right now" osamu sat down next to atsumu.

Tanaka and noya explained everything and osamu wasn't phased but atsumu looked like he knew how to get to them.

"Yea i know them, that oikawa guy loves to be called pretty and all but there is two words that will drive him even more crazy."

Atsumu came closer to me and whispered the two words.

"Wait really?"

damn he must be a bottom.

"Yea trust me and that best friend of his iwaizumi he likes cleavage and to make things risky."

"Well getting to him shouldn't be too hard, now what about matsukawa?" I asked

"Honestly i don't know with that guy, he sure is good at hidin' it"

Osamu still not caring chipped in.

"He likes to be called certain things like 'teacher' or uh-"

"Coach, thats what he told me to call him."

"Yeah exactly and he likes to see tears or makeup running down their face."

Well shit you trying to get me killed or something?

"Okay is that it?" I asked

"Always wear clothes that show skin" they all said in unison except for osamu.

Did they practice that or something?

____________________________

The twins left after we hung out a bit and noya and Tanaka were getting ready to leave as well.

"Y/n i left out outfits for you to choose from so you can wear them when you go to training" noya hugged me

"Thanks noya I'll check it out" i said hugging Tanaka

"Damn y/n why do you have to be such a badass" Tanaka yelled as he walked out

With that noya and Tanaka left and i got ready to go to sleep but first i needed to pick an outfit and someone to start teasing tomorrow, how about iwaizumi, i haven't seen much of him.

Walking to athletic training~

I of course wore a shirt that showed my cleavage and tight leggings.

I walked in and oikawa immediately ran to me.

"Hey my beautiful princess, how did you sleep?"  He asked as he hugged me very tightly.

Iwaizumi walked towards me then looked me up and down licking his lips. Got em

"Oikawa y/n isn't even yours" iwaizumi stated

"I know but she-" matsukawa cut oikawa off

"Hush and let iwa train her already she doesn't have all day"

"But i wanna train y/n today! can i pleaseee" oikawa begged.

"Fine whatever but iwa will train her on Sunday" he said as he walked outside with iwaizumi.

Damn still didn't get much of him, but at least i know how to get to oikawa.

"Come on y/n" he said as he pulled me into a room full of weights and mirrors.

"Today we will work on your arms and if you do good I'll give you a reward alright princess"

How did he say that so casually and wasn't he just acting like a child not even five minutes ago.

"Now princess lets get this training over with so we can get to the fun part" he said straight into my eyes.

Not getting me today, i know you're weakness mr. pretty boy.

______________________________

smut is next chapter and don't come after me just bc they met not too long ago this is literally a fictional story. Plus this was made last year so😭

Smoke grass, eat grass, touch grass

More chapters coming soon~