Chapter 7

"WHAT" Noya yelled.

I told him about what happened with iwaizumi at the party and he was not having it.

"That son of a bitch just left you there! well if you're still horny you can always ask me to-" noya was cut off but not by me...

"Or you could ask me, i don't mind helping out a masterpiece like you" tendou grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Well i meann-" before i could finish mr. shittykawa interrupted me.

"no, she's mine" oikawa grabbed me and put me behind him.

"hmm how troublesome, i could've sworn iwaizumi said the same thing, so I'm guessing she's for everyone which includes me" tendou tried grabbing me from behind oikawa but oikawa grabbed me and ran.

We ran all the way outside and down the street.

"Where are we going?" I asked as i pulled his hand off of me.

"I don't know, anywhere but there"

"Oikawa-" he put his finger on my mouth.

"Ah ah ah that's not my name princess" he shook his finger indicating a no.

Tf that is your- ohh

"Toru why are we leaving the party?" I asked

"Because i don't want anyone to steal you" he frowned.

"Why does it matter, we aren't even dating or anything"

"Yeah i know but still, hey how about we hang at my house?" he asked.

"Sure"

I wasn't a very long walk to his house, the sun was already gone and there was a nice breeze outside. As i was trying to open the door oikawa stopped me.

"Princesses don't open the door now do they?"

"Uh no"

He opened the door for me and we walked in.

We were greeted by his roommates, bokuto and akaashi. Apparently iwaizumi and matsukawa live here too.

"Hey hey hey! You must be y/n I'm so glad i get to finally meet you!" He grabbed me and pulled me into a very tight hug.

"Bokuto you're going to suffocate y/n" akaashi tried pulling me from him but it was no use.

Then finally after a long long time, bokuto finally let go.

"I can finally breathe" i yelled.

"Hey you better not be trying to steal my princess now bokuto" oikawa grabbed my arm.

Im not even his i-

"Don't worry oikawa y/n will only be a friend to me." He smiled

Ouch

"Hey y/n how about you stay here the night so you can come to the convention with us, then in the morning we can pick up your clothes from your house." Oikawa asked.

"Sure, but how long will we be there?"

"About two weeks, but trust me it's very fun!" He jumped.

"Okay okay I'll go with you"

Oikawa and bokuto both started getting all excited. Then iwaizumi walked in and told all of us to get to sleep since we have to wake up early.

"Y/n is sleeping with me!" Oikawa shouted.

"No she's not, y/n will sleep in the guest room" iwaizumi said.

Oikawa started whining but iwa easily shut him up.

I wonder what the convention will be like?

_____________________________

Here ya go besties next chapter will be up either today or tomorrow.

No grass no trees, nothing works at this point🌱🌲

More chapters coming soon~