Chapter 4

(im going to be completely honest this smut is not the best but it was the first smut i had ever written at the time so please bear with me, i honestly don't feel like rewriting it  -ali)

As i finished lifting weights i turned around to tell oikawa that i was done but he was knocked out on the floor.

How tf did he fall asleep on the floor, theres a couch right behind him.

I walk over to him and shook him a few times to wake him up.

"NO Y/N IS MINE" he yelled as he woke up.

This dude probably already named our kids.

"Oh hey princess, you done?" He asked

'So we gonna act like you didn't yell?'

"Uh yeah so I'm gonna head out" i grabbed my things.

Oikawa then took everything out of my hands and put it back down.

"You're not leaving yet, i still need to reward you"

"You were asleep though so you didn't see if i did well or not"

"Well i did see a lot before i fell asleep and you did very good"

He walked over to me put his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"Do i have your consent princess?" He asked.

I nodded.

We stared into each other's eyes as felt myself moving closer and closer to him, and now our noses were touching i closed my eyes and i suddenly felt warmth on my lips which was his lips on mine.

he then pulled away and looked into eyes then put a strand of my hair behind my ear and then looked at my lips and leaned forward. Our lips brushed each other slowly gently.

After some seconds our kiss grew more passionate. We started kissing hardly, and his hands were exploring my body while i grabbed his hair tightly, Then he started kissing my neck and and down my chest.

He took his index finger and hooked it around the inner thigh of my shorts.

He pushed me on to the couch and started kissing me more roughly as his knee got closer and closer to my region.

"Ahh" I replied, a shuttered breath leaving my lips again. I tried to close my thighs together for some friction against my aching pussy but his knee moved up and separated them. He chuckled lowly, hearing me whine. "Wow you truly are beautiful, now let me pleasure you my princess". My eyes closed for a second, taking in a deep breath before opening them again.

"That's it princess", he said before kissing my neck, moving to my breast and moving lower to my stomach. I looked at him, his eyes never looking away from mine, taking a mental note that he loved eye contact. He sat up a bit to remove my underwear and spread my legs, my throbbing pussy in full display for him. I bit my lip, suddenly feeling shy as he stared at it for a few seconds.

"You're so fucking beautiful", he said, his breathing becoming heavy at the realization of just how wet I was for him, licking his lips as he did so. He wasted no time in diving into me, his mouth hungrily sucking on my clit as I let out a sharp cry and gripped the arm of the couch. He gripped my thighs to hold me down and to bring me closer to his face as he continued to taste me, his tongue licking up and down my folds before sucking on my clit again. His tongue dived into my core, driving me wild as I kept moaning his name over and over again. I wasn't so sure if anyone could hear me down the hall but I didn't give a fuck about that right now.