1. biker guy

"Ma, I am getting late. I will call you later." She hung up and rushed out of the door of her room. She was late for her morning class and it wasn't really a good thing to start the day with. As she was walking out of her hostel gates she glanced at her college entrance. She saw a bike enter. A guy in a black helmet and a jacket on it. She smiled to herself.
On reaching class she had her only friend keep a seat ready for her. Ofcourse it was in the corner and out of anyone's notice. She preferred it that way. Camouflaging into the class she started reading her book. It was a book by her favorite author.
"Let's go out after college. I have to shop for something ". Her friend said.
"Yeah, sure. I too had to check out some books and see if I can find any." She replied without glancing up from her book. Just about that time a group of students entered the class. What followed was a series of loud noises and urban greetings. She looked at them and again tried to go back to her book when she had an eye contact with the same biker guy. He was in the same class as her. She quickly looked down. Her heart paced and her ears were in flames. The teacher came in shortly after and started the class. The rest of the day dragged on.
As she and her friend was coming out of the class they decided to go to the cafeteria for a drink.
"You know Nisha told me that Pihu and Joon may break up after all."
As she was facing her friend she saw Pihu enter the Cafe with the biker guy aka Joon and a total diva aura surrounded her.
"Mandy, does that look like a forecoming break up to you?? Why are you even interested in them?" She scoffed.
"Cause I have seen you oogle him Lisa. And I know for a matter of fact that you like him way too much that at this point you can't even muster the courage to even talk to him."
Lisa played with her straw and glanced at Joon once again who was keeping a straight face while Pihu dragged him to sit with their group.
"The elite a holes," she murmured.
Mandy laughed and said her to finish up her Americano so that they can go shopping.
Once out in the small town where there college was Lisa and Mandy had a good time eating and buying stuff and just roaming around. While in the supermarket she get her stuff and waited up the line to pay while Mandy as usual had to go get snacks at the last minute. There wasn't really much people and she was just third in the row. When her turn came she said, "Mandy give your stuff here, it will be easy for us to carry."
When there was no response she turned around to face Joon. She was trying to say something but nope. Her mouth went dry.
"Maam, is there anything else?" The cashier asked just at that moment.
She turned towards the counter and said, "No, that will be all." She paid and quickly exited and waited for Mandy to finish up who was in line now. She could hear her heart beat in her ears.
Meanwhile he got on his bike and drove off.