3.The girl

Lisa was still nervous about the party but she decided to go with it. Viraj waited for her near the gate and they entered together. She was uncomfortable instantly but decided to brush the feeling off and play along.
Inside she saw everyone dancing and getting drunk. All the normal youngster stuff.
After a moment a girl came and dragged Viraj to join the dance floor.
"Do you mind?" She asked Lisa.
"No, not at all," Lisa smiled and gestured Viraj to go. He was reluctant but finally gave in.
Lisa was still nervous not knowing what to do she just sat there listening to the music and sipping a drink. As she was looking around her she saw Joon and Pihu. She was sitting on his lap and talking to others around her. Joon had his hands around her waist.
"Hey, what's up 😊?"
Lisa was startled. It was Viraj back from the dance floor.
"I am sorry I left you like that "
"No, its fine...don't worry."
"Lets meet the others. Wanna go?"
"Umm... I.... "
"Come on.. its fine. "
Viraj went to where the rest of them were sitting.
"Hey V", Pihu smiled.
" I guess you brought a date" she said eyeing Lisa.
"Its nothing like that. " Viraj said.
"Just kidding, chill....I mean why would you bring a date like her?" Pihu commented.
Everyone started laughing.
"Hey, its not funny." Viraj spoke sternly.
Lisa was not used to such hostile situations.
She took a step back. Tears formed on her waterline  and she turned back to walk out of it.
"What was i thinking coming here?"
She said to herself and started walking away.
"Lisa, hey... listen." She heard viraj at her back but she didn't bother looking back until he got hold of her hand and pulled her near him.
"Let go off me." Lisa said.
"I am so sorry. I didn't know that she would say something like that. " he said.
"O come on. I dint say anything that wasn't true. She is a looser. I mean look at her." Pihu commented again.
This made Lisa more angry than hurt. She was not going to just take it .
She looked at Pihu dead in the eye and said, " well atleast I don't whore myself out just to be popular among a bunch of wannabe brats."
Joon bursts into a laugh listening to that but the rest fell silent. Everybody was startled and Pihu was fuming with anger.
Lisa turned around and started walking away and V was about to follow her but she turned around abruptly and said him to stop.
" Look, thanks for everything but I would very much prefer to be in my room doing what I love than hang out with people who are mean to anyone and everyone without any reason. This isn't me. So, stay back with your gang and leave me alone. "
"Atleast let me drop you off." V said sadly.
"No, I can manage. Thanks. Bye." Lisa walked out of the door saying that.
Joon listened to the whole conversation and he was low-key impressed.