6. The devil has plans

"Hi?"
"This is Joon".
She dint know what happened. She dint expect him to text her. Not after the whole scene where he got suspended. She left him on read.
"Lisa, hey I just wanted to apologize sincerely. " the next text read.
She was petrified. Lisa dreaded this. She was almost sure he was trying to lure her to his trap.
She ignored the text and tried to sleep. It was an exhausting day.
The next morning she checked her phone as soon as she woke up. There wasn't any text from Joon. She was a bit disappointed but relieved that its nothing like she feared.
She had an amazing day and almost forgot about last night. Home was her heaven. She was comfortably munching on her snacks and watching anime when her phone beeped again.
"Can you please meet me at the Aaogiri Cafe tomorrow morningfor breakfast? I am in your town and would love to have a chance to say sorry in person". The message read.
She was awestruck as to what happened. "Is he pulling a prank on me?" She dint know how to react. She told about it to Mandy and Mandy was beyond excited about it.  She wasn't though cause Joon isn't the kind to do it for anyone. He never cared about anyone and definitely not her.
Later that night Lisa received another text saying "I will be at the cafe at 10 am. I hope you would consider coming."
Lisa was still trying to figure out what was going on. After tossing and turning in her bed untill midnight she decided to go.
The next morning it was evident that Lisa was lowkey excited but very nervous about meeting Joon. However she went on with her decision to meet Joon.
"Hey, Good morning", a voice startled her as she was walking towards the door of the cafe. It was Joon. She found him looking at her with a smile that somehow seemed very much in contrast with the person's face.
"Good morning," she replied.
Joon: "Lets go in and order something."
Lisa: " umm.. ok.. why are you here?"
As they walked in Lisa was still not sure what was going on.
J: " I wanted to personally say sorry for my actions. I hope you can forgive me. "
L: " umm. You din't have to come here to say sorry."
There was an awkward moment of silence. And Lisa thought Joon would walk away but he held her hand and took her to a table. He asked her to sit and sat after she settled. Lisa had no clue what was on his mind.
"I am genuinely sorry for everything me and my friends did to you. It was unfair and uncalled for. " Just as she was about to say something the waiter came to take their order.
" 2 iced Americano and fries". Joon said and the waiter left.
"You don't have to ask for forgiveness.  I don't think its even worth it. " she said looking at the window nearby. He was glaring at her. She could feel it. She mustered up her courage and started speaking without thinking much. "Hobi would have been suspended or expelled for the mess you created. But thank goodness he dint. So that is it for me. I don't want to talk about this anymore. "
J: "What about me? I was suspended. "
L: " Rightfully so. You practically started the fight"
J: " wow, you really are Harvey's fan girl aren't you?"
Lisa could feel the sarcasm dripping of every word he spoke. She was uncomfortable and instantly annoyed . Before she could reply Joon asked, " Then why did you come today? You couldn't care less about me but still you are here. Why?"
Lisa was not sure what to say him. She simply dismissed it all saying that it was rude of her to have him wait up for her and not show up when he put the effort of coming to her town in the first place.
" I don't want anymore trouble. So its better we don't create any drama from now on." Lisa said and started sipping her coffee.
Joon was amused by her. People specifically girls tend to do whatever he wanted them to but somehow this little creature was just there speaking up to him.
"Lisa, hey..." just as they were talking Hobi walked towards them. Lisa stood up to greet him and smiled at him. She was so relieved to see him.
" What are you doing here?" Hobi asked her. "She is here with me ofcourse." Joon interrupted.
Hobi : "Yeah,  I can see that."
Lisa was scared if they would start arguing again. She hated it so she said Hobi what has happened.
"Is it done? If so then let's go." Hobi asked. " I will go on my own Hobi. You don't have to bother." She said with a smile. Joon was fuming with anger although he had no reason to. Hobi gave him a look and then shifted his attention to Lisa, "I will meet you in the evening. " Lisa nodded.
"Why are you meeting him in the evening?" Lisa looked shocked as to why he was curious about it. "We have a thing together. I mean we need to visit someone together." Joon wanted to ask more but he dint. As they were almost done with their food. He waved at the waiter for the bill. After getting out of the cafe Lisa turned to him and said, " I will take your leave now. You travel safe." Joon smirked at this. "You take care." She started walking away from him.
Minutes later her phone rang. It was an unknown number. "Hey, Joon here." She turned to look back to him. He was already in his car and drove past her. "Is there anything you wanted to say more?" Lisa enquiried. " No, I am alone and am driving. I need someone to talk to,"came the answer. Lisa dint know what to say. She was uncomfortable instantly but something made her heart skip a beat. She talked her entire walk home. She couldn't figure out what was happening yet somehow Joon seemed like a good person.