12.

Jungkook pov.....

I wokeup in morning I feeling something soft poking my nose it's tae he was giggling and poking my nose . Now I already started learning sign language for Taehyung he said (" you're looking like bunny). I smile at him. My phone buz disturbing our beautiful moment !!

I pick the phone and again making my poker face " Ok noted!! I'll be there in few minutes!!". I said and hang-up  the call I pecked on tae's lips and took shower and got ready to live."I have to go back to the company. Take the card and by anything you want . I don't hope my husband live poorer than any other man. " I said to him and gave him a blackcard he refused to take it.!!

I got close and said "Why? Are you planning to spend others money instead of mine? ". I said and he nodded as no continuously I pecked his nose and said "calm down love I'm just kidding". He take that card and I left....
........
..

Taehyung's pov...

I was in the mall with jimin looking for some outfits when I spotted Gucci shop I always wanted one!! So we headed to that shop . Started looking for something good. I grab one shirt I like that shirt I looked at jimin he just nodded and smile.

One of the staff women came to me and snatch that shirt from my hands " Our clothes are all branded. Don't touch it if you're not planning to buy it. Or you can go in any of the shops . We only serve the high income consumers ." She said my head was down I'm Fully red due to embrassment!!

JiMin pov.....

I felt to bad for young master Tae so I left from there out and immediately called young master jungkook " hello young master jungkook the mall staff look down on young master Tae . He is crying . Pls master come fast". I said to him but other words he said was shocking for  me " buy whole mall under the name of taehyung let him choose and try as his wish". I was jungsh👀k . "Ok master noted!!" And I hang-up the call.

I again came towards young master Tae and said "this whole mall been bought by my young master Tae and you can leave!!".
He was shock he sign me what's happening but I just smile at him .

she smile sarcastically and said "how could it be possible he seems can't even buy these clothes. How could he buy this whole mall" he said . Young master tae didn't dare to look up he is silently crying .

When voice interupted

Who said he can't effort

Taehyung pov....

I really didn't dare to look up I was so red in embarrassment silently crying but the voice calmed me I looked up and it's jungkook..

He came towards me I asked him signing (why are you here jungkook). He hold my waist and said "I can not stand with my man been bullied by a slut. You are the young master of Jeon industries you can fire anyone who disrespect you". He said looking at me . He grip on my waist indicating us to leave we were about  to live when he turn and said "YOU ARE FIRED MISS".

..........
...
.....
😍
🥰