13

Taehyung's pov.....

It's already night I can't sleep thinking about V what if he showed up!! I'm thinking deeply when my phone buzz it's V...

I just taken the name and the devil pop out from no where😅....
I picked the call and after some mintutes I hang-up . I looked at jungkook unknowingly tears escaped from my eyes !!

I sign and tried to sleep !!!

Next day I went to the the cafe where V asked me to come...

He passed me pack of money " Take this and leave him starting from tomorrow" I chuckled sadly knowing that I have to leave him now once again I'm alone . How can you leave a person to whom you love wholeheartedly ! When he the one you want you can't go a day without thinking about  him .

"I know what are you thinking every girl and boy can fall in love  with him but don't forgot you and him is only a con! If he knows that he will hate you for sure. Am I right Tae?". He said and smirk I grab the tissue and pen and started writing..

You can rest assured I will leave him...

I wrote and handed the tissue. He smirk . My heart broke while writing I don't want to leave jungkook but I have to do this for grandma I have no one...I left from there...!!

I was in my room crying mess don't want to leave the person I love !! But you know happiness doesn't last forever and in my case not for a day!

Jungkook came home I pretended to sleep he came towards me peck my  nose and eyes and ruffled my hairs he didn't notice my tears.

He hugged me and drifted to sleep...
.......
...
.......
..

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰