hiring

As an affiliate marketer for the past 2 months, I have been able to generate a significant amount of income through my work. I understand that self-promotion can be off-putting, but I genuinely believe that my skills and experience in this field can benefit others who are in need of a reliable source of income. My work is completely legitimate and requires only a smartphone or laptop and a few hours of your time. With my guidance and your dedication, you can also become successful in this field. So, if you are interested, please feel free to DM me and we can discuss further details. Remember, there is no need to complete any tasks or have any specific qualifications – all you need is the willingness to put in the effort. I am confident that together, we can achieve great results and help each other succeed in the world of affiliate marketing. Thank you for considering this opportunity, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Eligibility:-

1. As this website only works in India , so only Indians are allow to do this work.

2. Age- 15+

3. Should have Instagram or Facebook or YouTube account. With 200+ followers or subscriber.

4. Good at communicating.

5. Should atleast work from home for 2-3 hours .

6. Should be consistent and hard working person.

Interested person DM me I'll give you the details