Chapter 3- No Regrets.

He smiled even widely. The boxy grin was bringing cheerful jingles for her sour heart. The two coloured eyes glowed brightly as he smiles. The boy Kim Taehyung kept reminding her of her dead son. Without knowing Ari's hand went cupping one of the boys cheek. Suddenly he flinched from her act. His smile dropped as long orbs stared at her in a weird way.Ari took her hand away as she saw his sudden mood swing.

Maybe she freaked out the little boy?

Ari stood up from her place settling down her tangled brain. Isn't he good enough? He could fill her heart with happiness. Little Taehyung could take the place of Taehyun. He will be able to bring the joy she was missing for years. Ari can feel it. Time to remove the painful thrones from her life.

Ari turned and smiled at Jisoo with a satisfied smile. As she walk pass the other girls and boys she heard their low whispers but she wasn't able to catch what they were talking about. She shrugged off her thoughts about that and stepped near her freind and the other lady. Jisoo glanced at her twisting her lips to a smile.

"So?"she asked her freind.Ari again glanced at the boy who was watching her from distance.

"That boy over there,How old is he?" As she asks Bora's smile dropped. She was wearing a worried face.

"You mean Kim Taehyung?" Ari nodded at a response. The round faced lady looked at her within a concern.

"Can we talk for a moment?" She whispered them pulling from Ari's sleeve walking outside the big whole. Both Ari and Jisoo followed her exchanging dumbfounded glances with eachother.

"Is there any problem Bora?" Jisoo asked her as soon as they get away from the children. The lady heaved a sigh before talking,

"I don't think Taehyung is a good choice Miss Ari" she looked with concerned eyes. Both worried and nervous.

"What do you mean 'He is not a good choice'?" Ari knitted her eyebrows together getting slightly irritated by her words.

How is he not a good choice?

He has everything and Ari is hundred percent sure that she made the right decision. She clenched her jaws together wobbling her cheeks. Jisoo was lost in two worlds. Why it's always her?

"Bora explain please. What's wrong with him? I don't see any difference on him" Ari was exceeding her limits of patience. Jisoo held her hand trying to calm her down. She was nervous as hell.

"I'll tell you the truth"she heaved a sigh and took a deep breath like she was trying to calm down her self.

"He's not very mentally stable you see. Taehyung seems like he had faced something tragic before he was handed over here. He has mood swings" Bora said pursuing her lips together forming them to a thin line.

Ari thought about it. Her mind was thinking it in a different way.He's just like her isn't he? She also faced something terrible and suffered for a long time. Maybe he too need this. He too need someone to comfort just like her. This looks right from every angle. It was a long silence between them. 

"I will take Taehyung with me"

Ari's words are strict and firm. Other two looked at her helplessly. Jisoo knew she won't change her mind. She is always stubborn. But Jisoo couldn't complain about it. Ari was so fed up with her own life.

"I don't care if he has mood swings.That boy needs someone to take care of him.And I need someone in my pathetic life. From what I see we both have the same issues.I'll have Taehyung for me and he'll have me to take care of him" Ari talked fast not even taking a pause to take a breath.