Three

I wake up and decide to take a shower. In the shower I figure out I might want to look for a job around here to get some extra money. When I get out, I get a call from my mom.

"Hey mom," I said.

"Hey hun, just wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing!" She said.

"Oh well I'm doing ok! I went around town yesterday and I really liked it! I saw some few shops I liked around and Kat called and we talked for a bit too!" I reassured.

"That's great! I'm glad you like it there, I miss you already." She replied.

"Aw I love you mom! Well I have to go, I'm going to try and look for a job around here to get some extra money." I stated.

"Ok love you too I'll talk to you soon!" She said.

"Byee!" I replied.

I got dressed into something cute because I was going to go and look for places a could work at.

This is what you had on:

I grab my phone and head out

I grab my phone and head out. I went to the shopping center I was at yesterday. I walked past the store I went in yesterday.

There it is.. oh god I'm thinking of him again.

I shake off my thoughts and keep walking until I see a Bath and Body Works that says "now hiring!" (See what I did there 😏)

Great! Lets go check it out and see if I can get a job here.

I walk in and I'm greeted by many wondrous smells that fill my nose. I walk over to the cashier.

"Hi, there is a sign that says you guys are hiring and I was wondering if I could maybe apply here?" I ask with a smile.

"Oh yeah, of course! Let me go get an application that you can fill out!" The cashier replies sweetly with a greeting smile.

"Ok, thank you!" I answer back.

I wait until she comes back with a clipboard and a few sheets of paper.

"Here you go!" She says as she hands me the items.

"Thanks again!" I say gratefully.

I sit down on a nearby bench and fill it out.

Once I finish filling it out, I give the clipboard back to her all filled out. 

"Alright, thanks so much for applying! You can come here tomorrow for your interview!" She cashier says while taking the clipboard.

"Ok!" I reply as I am walking out.

Yess! Finally I can get some extra money and have a job to keep me busy.

I walk home and crash on the couch.

—————time skip to the interview (sorry I'm lazy ik)———-

I get up and put on a cute outfit for the interview!

This is what you put on:

I grab my phone and head out

I grab my phone and head out. I really need this job. I think.

I make it to the Bath and Body Works and walk to the same cashier I saw yesterday.

"Hi! Are you here for the interview?" She asked.

"Yes, I am!" I answer.

"Great!" She says and motions for me to come with her.

—————after the interview (sorry)———

"You can come here tomorrow and Sage (the cashier) will guide and train you!" My new manager offered.

"Perfect see you tomorrow!" I said with a soft smile.

I then was leaving the store when someone pulled me by my shoulder. 

"Hey y/n!" They called from behind me.

I turn around to a surprise and see Sage.

"Hey Sage!" I answer confused.

She handed me a paper. "I thought you needed this." She said softly with a smile. "It has my number, call me if you need anything!"

"Thank you! I'll see you tomorrow!!" I call back excitedly.

I walk out and put the paper in my pocket. She's nice I hope we can become good friends.

I get home and take a quick shower. I decide to get something delivered to eat since it's now 1:46 pm. 

I order (your favorite fast food restaurant) and start watching some iCarly (I LOVE ICARLYYY)

I can't wait for my first day tomorrow! 

—————————————————-

Word count: 718

A/N

HEY GUYSSSSS sorry I haven't updated yet this was the interview chapter! If you don't get the bath and body works joke, basically Karl said he saw this cute girl there while getting candles sooo I thought it worked perfectly 😏

WE MEET HIM AGAIN VERY VERY VERY SOON DW 

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ALMOST 40 READS I LOVE YALL HEHEHEH <3