Preparations

Beeeeep

Dream groggily opened his eyes.

His gaze snapped to in front of him, as he sat up. He noticed that Tubbo was already awake.

"Do you ever sleep in?? Like, why do you always wake up before the alarm?" Dream asked as he tiredly rubbed his eyes.

"Nope! I'm always awake before the alarm. I wake up before it because-, uh, reasons" Tubbo explained.

"What reasons?" Dream asked.

"Because of reasons" Tubbo repeated, slightly nervous.

"Oh. Okay, I guess" Dream decided to drop the subject.

"Everyone is due at roll-call, not showing up will result in punishment" The speaker rung.

Dream abruptly stood up, watching as Tubbo did the same. The two hurriedly left the room.

Getting to roll-call was quick, barely taking any time. Roll-call, however, did take quite some time to finish.

Dream always hated roll-call.

"It's time for everyone to go to the canteen" Rang out another speaker.

He could feel a sense of dread start to grow. A reminder of what him and Sapnap would have to do later today.

Break Antfrost out... how are we supposed to even get him out of his cell??

Hopefully that question would eventually have an answer.

Or not, maybe he'd fail.

Dream pushed that all aside, focusing on walking to the canteen, Tubbo only a few steps behind him.

Once the two reached the canteen, Dream's eyes darted over to where his friends usually sat at. He noticed that Sapnap seemed a bit nervous too.

Instead of pulling Sapnap aside, like Dream usually did, he opted just to sit next to him.

"Psttt, Sapnap" Dream whispered.

"What?" Sapnap said, not at all whispering. Sapnap's eyes were bloodshot and tired, as usual.

"Shh!" Dream hushed him before adding, "Do you have any idea how we'll break Antfrost out of his cell?"

Sapnap paused for a few seconds, seemingly trying to think of something.

And then, suddenly it looked as if Sapnap had an idea.

"Ooo! So you know the broken wall piece? Y'know how we get in and out of the room that connects to Antfrost's locked cell?" Sapnap started speaking, in a low voice.

"Yeah?" Dream said, not really understanding where Sapnap was going with this.

"What if we took that broken wall piece, and just bashed it really hard against Antfrost's cell door?" Sapnap suggested.

"Uh. I'm pretty sure that the cell door is hard, heavy metal. I don't think it'd break from some concrete" Dream shook his head.

"Well...." Sapnap paused again, "We could loosen the door up a bit, by bashing the broken wall piece against it. And then we could use one of the many smaller shattered pieces that break from it, to jam it into the locking mechanism of the cell door! And then maybe the entire locking mechanism will break and we'll be able to open it! Basically we'll use the shattered wall pieces like a bobby pin to jam the door's locking mechanism"

"I feel as if we will have better luck trying to find an actual bobby pin, then going along with your plan" Dream stated.

"I haven't seen any bobby pin's in the facility though" Sapnap was somewhat puzzled.