Chapter 2: [Select Start]

Fallen Guard's New Start

Cross: 'Ugh...where am I?'

That was the first thought that came to mind as he groaned, getting up as he looked around. He marveled at the sight before him, never having seen such a peaceful-looking town, men and women together with their children, working like every person. Children were running around, playing with each other.

Cross: 'It looks like...home...But a lot more colorful, huh?' He felt something in his pocket. 'What's this?'

There was a letter.

-----

Here is enough money to pay for the registration fee and to rent a room at an inn for a few days. To get started, try asking someone where the Adventurer's Guild is! Good luck traveler~

-Angela.

P.S. Aqua has blue hair, and will most likely be with Kazuma who has a green jump-suit. 

-----

Cross: 'You know, I thought Angela was a bit generic for an angel. Then again, my name is Cross now, so I can't really judge now, can I?'

Suddenly, a bag full of money appeared in his hand. Cross opened it as he saw some coins.

Cross: 'I'm guessing it's the currency of this world. Better keep it close since the only other thing I have is a couple of G's.'

Not knowing what to do or where he was, he decided to do what the paper told him to do. Well, Angela really. He looked around for what he would think was an adventurer. The thing he found first was a group of women. They were wearing...pretty skimpy clothes for adventurers. But hey, they were thicc, so he enjoyed the view. He walked up to one of them, tapping their shoulder. 

They turned around and immediately blushed upon seeing how he looks. One bit her lip, deciding to respond.

Adventurer: "Hey, big boy, haven't seen you around here. You new~?"

He looked down a bit, nodding.

Cross: "Yes, any idea where I can find the Adventurer's Guild?"

Adventurer: "Of course, if you want, you can follow us~"

They turned around, making sure to sway their hips as Cross tried not to stare. They giggled when he took only a single look, but we're a little sad at the fact it was just one tiny look. Cross sighed, thankful that his turtle neck helped cover his small blush.

Cross: 'This reminds me of the female humans back at the surface of my world. Which was weird considering I was a skeleton then.'

He gulped when they made eye contact, one of them making a subjective sign as he shivered at the implications. Soon enough, they had finally arrived at the Adventurer's Guild, Cross thankful enough for arriving.

Cross: "Hey, thanks for helping me get here."

One of them hugged his arm, the others also hugging him as he got nervous.

Adventurer: "Hey, you ever need other types of help, here's our address~"

They then handed a paper, the three women kissing his cheeks as he blushed, hiding in his turtleneck as they ran off, giggling.

Cross: 'Women here sure are bold.'

He calmed his blush a little bit but quickly shook it off. He stared ahead, nervous about what this adventure might entail as he sighed. He went off to the door and felt determined to do what he needed to do.