Character Bio

Name: Sans the Skeleton (Before) Cross (Now)

Class: Berserker

Sexuality: Bisexual (Is actually canon surprisingly, thought he was Asexual)

Appearance: 

Thas the drip

Thas the drip

He is a flat 5'7", in contrast to his original 4'6", dark-skinned, individual with white hair that is tied in a messy bun that looks similar to a blood lily. Both his eyes are normal-looking but have a seemingly blind grey look to them.

But when magic is used, his sclera turned black, his grey eyes turning white, and his left eye turning blue and yellow. Justice and Integrity.

He has fair features and has a well-toned, but muscular body underneath all his clothed thanks to all his training.

Personality: He can seem off as terrifying thanks to his unique eyes, but he is actually a pretty chill and cool dude. Usually a pessimist. He usually stays quiet though around people he doesn't really know which makes sense when you consider the fact that people don't really see him as human and more like a monster or a machine.

Likes: Mother fucking choccy milk, his bro, Frisk and Chara prior to X-Event, and Epic cause he's the homie he's gay for lmao, guys, girls, and memes.

Dislikes: People that don't like da homies, polish cow, normal cows, just cows in general, genociders, did I mention cows already?, and X-Gaster.

Background: Originated from the X-Tale universe where all the canonical events happened up to where Sans had taken back his half of his soul back. From there, he dusted, but was accidentally taken in by Angela the angel and brought to the world of Konosuba in order to get the wish from the gods to restore his universe.

Weapons and Abilities:

*Negativity: An ability granted to him by the gods. He can use the negativity around him to increase his physical and mental strength, making him more focused and much stronger in every way. Can also act as a second source of energy.

          -Additional Abilities

THIS BRANCH IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
COME BACK WHEN REQUIREMENTS ARE MET

*Twin Blades: Two sharp dagger-like blades he trained in for years. His skills are excellent in them, capable of taking almost, if not, every sword user with them.

*Gaster Blasters: He can summon dragon-like skulls which shoot large lasers capable of destroying the terrain around them depending on the amount of magic he uses.

*Bone Control: Cross can summon and control bones that can vary in size. He can also make blue ones that prevent people from moving unless they want to be hurt.

*Blue Magic: He can use blue magic to shift the gravity on anything that has a soul, or control objects to a degree such as floating them towards him.

*Teleportation: Using space-time shit, he can teleport himself and the things he touches to a specific location, though he needs a clear picture of the terrain.

*KR: Short for Karmic Retribution, he can use this ability to use the sins of one against them. The more bad karma one has, the bigger the damage output one can produce.

Theme:

And that's the bio. Pretty easy to make.