Chapter 4: Idiot Gang

Gum.

==Chapter Start==

Cross: "Shit, Luna, you're so tight!"

Luna couldn't think straight as everything she knew was that Sans, Cross, whatever he goes by was pounding the daylights out of her, her face pressed against a pillow as the slapping of flesh echoed throughout the room.

Every thrust made him pull her hair even more, exciting her as she yelped at the feeling of a hand slamming down on her bare ass.

Luna: "Fuck! Don't stop sweety! Keep using me like you were earlier!"

Cross: "Fuck, I'm close!"

Luna: "Do it! Inside me!"

Luna waited expectingly, being close to climaxing herself as she couldn't help but think how blessed she was.

Luna: "Ah~! Sans~! SANS~~!!"

--IRL--

Cross was tapping Luna's cheek, trying to wake her up for the day that came to greet them. For twenty minutes. He wasn't sure why she was so entranced in sleep, but she did seem...happy? That was the vibe he was getting since she cuddled against his pillow with a happy giggle being heard from time to time.

Cross: "Luna. Luna. Luna, do you copy? Are you alive? Talk if you are."

With the blanket covering her up, Luna shuffled around a little, keeping the pillow close to her at all times before ending up with her ass in the air, shaking it a little as Cross only looked at her with amusement.

Luna: "Oh, Sans, I can't wait for our child to be born...Now let's go again~"

Cross: 'You know what? That one time-consuming quest that I saw yesterday looked pretty promising when it came to rewards. I'll just leave a note for when Luna wakes up."

And with a puff of pixels, he left, a paper pixelating onto the desk that was next to the bed.

* Adventurer's Guild *

Cross stood in front of the quest board, trying to ease his mind of what he heard in the morning as found something that piqued his interest. In the corner, hidden by many of the quest papers and requests of help, he found a crude drawing. On it, a request for any high-end members. Too high for the people here. 

Cross:  'Well, well, well, it seems that Aqua and Kazuma finally decided to get more party members, though I doubt they'll get many with something so...crudely made. Meh, whatever, I've never been one to judge. Cause then how would I ever have my homie Epic?🥺'

He reached for it, ready to grab onto the unexpected future, but instead, held a small hand as he was confused for a split second. He looked over to see whose hand he was holding and saw what could best be described as a child.

Cross:  'Wait, is that a kid? Are kids allowed to be adventurers...? "Oh, were you getting this too?"

The "kid" shivered under the cold glare his eyes produced, color draining out of her faster than Flash when he was touched by a "woman."