✨Chapter 1✨

"Because I don't want to go alone

"Because I don't want to go alone. Please"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot. Everything belongs to Kenny Ortega and Melissa De la Cruz

Sarah's P.O.V

I was playing with my 4 year old daughter, Briella. Well it was more like Briella was playing with her dolls and I was watching her with adoring eyes. We were so focused on each other neither of us see/hear my sister  walk in.

"You have to go to Family Day and the coronation" she tells me getting straight to the point.

That's the thing about my sister, even though she dresses in girly clothes and has a hard exterior she's actually very sweet and straight to the point. Today she had decided to wear a off the shoulder dress. The top was azure blue and had a ruffle at the neckline, the skirt was bumblebee yellow and went down to her knees, and to complete the dress there was a belt of the color candy apple that went around the waist. She had on matching pair of pumps with an ankle straps and to complete the outfit she had a heart shaped purse. Her hair was let down flowing over her shoulder with slight curls.

"I'm not sure Felesha. I don't know if I'm ready to face him" I tell her sadly. Even after all these years I'm not sure I was ready