✨Chapter 2✨

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot. Everything belongs to Kenny Ortega and Melissa De la Cruz

   "Don't worry, we'll only be here till after family day and your coronation and Then we're out of here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's P.O.V

We were sitting in the limo on the way to Auradon. I heard Briella Yawn.

"Tired Briella" I asked my beautiful daughter softly.

She gives a slight nod leaning against me slightly. I wrapped one arm around her and gently pulled her closer.

"Go to sleep" I tell her gently.

"Mommy can you sing me my lullaby" she asked in her sweet sleep.

"Ok sweetheart"

🎵Sun goes down,

and we are here together,

Fireflies glow like a thousand charms,

Stay with me,

and you can dream forever,

Right her in my arms,

It's magic when you are here beside me,

Close your eyes,

and let me hold you tight,

Everything that I could ever need is,

Right here in my arms,

Tonight,

La-La-La,

La-La-La,

Stars begin to climb,

La-La-La,

La-La-La,

La-La-La-La-La🎵

I look next to me and see Briella sleeping. I smile and ran my hand through her hair.

~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Sarah, We're here" my sister tells me.

I look out the window and see Auradon Prep. But my eyes trail to a guy in front talking to a purple haired girl. I knew right away who that was.

"Felesha! Ben's out front" I whisper yelled to her.

"What?!"

"Ben is there. Any chance we can come back later?" I asked.

"No" she tells me.

I groan as the Limo stops.

Here we go I thought unenthusiastically

Ben's P.O.V

I was talking to Mal in front of Auradon Prep. When a limo pulls up which surprised me because I wasn't expecting anybody. I pulled Mal behind me as The door opened and out stepped some I've never thought I see again.

"Ben I'm not that scary" she says with a slight smile.

It was Felesha White, the daughter of Snow White. She must be here for family day and my coronation. And if she's here then that means Sarah also has to be here. It's been so long since I seen her and I was excited to see her again.

"Felesha, What a Surprise." I said smiling being polite to the princess.

"Um.. Ben, Who's this?" Mal Asked

"And who are you?" Felesha Asked.

"Mal, this is Felesha White. One of the daughters of Snow White" I introduced gesturing to to Felesha with my head.

Felesha smiles at me though it looked a bit forced.

"Felesha , This is Mal. Daughter of Maleficent. My girlfriend"

"Hi, nice to meet you" Mal tried shaking her hand.

Felesha stepped back with a unreadable expression on her face. I saw Mal frown.

"Hey she's not bad" I tell Felesha

"No she's not. The person she's dating is." She told me coldly

I was shocked. She was talking about me. We always got along skit didn't make any sense

"Hey, Don't speak about Ben that way!" Mal yelled making me feel touched that she was defending me.

Felesha turned towards Mal with a cold expression.

"Why are you being so mean to Ben?" Mal Asked

"Yeah why?" I asked wanting to know so I can try to fix what I did wrong.

"You broke up with my sister and shattered her heart?" Felesha answered harshly

"So your family hates me because I broke up with her?" I asked slightly hurt.

She nods. "It's a bit complicated" She tells me

"That's a bit extreme. Hating me over a breakup" I tell her.

"No kidding" Mal butted in

"You, stay out of this" Felesha snapped at Mal

"FELESHA!!" A very familiar voice yelled

I turned and saw who yelled. It was Sarah White, Felesha's little sister and my ex-Girlfriend. But something was different. She was holding a toddler who was sleeping.

"Sarah" I said quietly

She looked at me with a hard expression on her face which I felt a twinge in her heart.

"What?!" She said coldly.

"What's Felesha talking about when she says it's a bit complicated?" I asked her

"It's nothing" she tells me dismissively

I wanted to say something but Sarah changed the subject quickly.

"So Who's this?" Sarah Asked gesturing to Mal

"This is my girlfriend Mal" I tell her

"Oh" she says as her face flashed with hurt just for a second.

The toddler starts to stirr causing Sarah to look down.

"I have to go" She says.

"Me too" Felesha says.

Felesha walks into Auradon Prep with Sarah following close behind.

"Sarah.." I start

"Don't worry, we'll only be here till after family day and your coronation and Then we're out of here" She tells me confidently.

I started to follow her, to tell her I wanted her stay longer but I couldn't find the words she must have sensed me following her because she quickly turned around giving me a glared that made me stop in my tracks.

"Just go back to your purple haired girlfriend." She snapped before she quickly turned around and ran into Auradon Prep. I thought I saw tears coming down her face?

Was she crying? I pondered

Sarah's P.O.V

It is hard enough seeing him. But seeing him with another girl really hurt. He tried to follow me. It took all my courage to glare at him. I felt like crying. After he saw my glare he stopped. His face was enough I started to cry. I quickly turned around and ran into Auradon Prep so he wouldn't see me cry But I think he saw me anyway anyway.