✨Chapter 3✨

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot. Everything belongs to Kenny Ortega and Melissa De la Cruz

 Everything belongs to Kenny Ortega and Melissa De la Cruz

"Truth or lie?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's P.O.V

I speed walked down the Hall towards my old dorm room. I got to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. There was Hope, The daughter of Happy. My old roommate and one of my best friends. We practically grew up together.

"Hey" I said.

She spun around and a confused expression crossed her face.

"Sarah?"

I nod which caused her to squeal loudly in excitement.

"Shh" I hushed glancing at Briella but it was too late because Briella had woken up.

"Mommy, where are we?" She asked sleepily as she rubbed her eyes

"Mommy?" Hope asked looking at me.

I held up my pointer finger to tell her one second before I walked over to my daughter and knelt in front of her.

"Sweetheart, We're in Auradon" I say. "Do you want go back to sleep?" I asked her

"No. I want to get down" she says to me

I let her down and Briella starts to walk around exploring the new place. I was watching her until somebody pinched me.

"Ow" I say turning towards Hope.

"Why you do that?" I asked holding my hand over the place where she pinched me.

"To get your attention" she says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well you have it, so what do you need?"

"Why did she call you Mommy?" Hope Asked.

"Truth or lie?" I asked

"Truth of course" she says.

I Beckon her forward closer with my hand. She leaned towards me.

"She's my Daughter" I whispered in her ear

Hope gasps in surprise

"Seriously?" She asked

I nod.

"Is that why you left?"

I nodded again unable to speak.

"Wow. Just Wow" she says not knowing what to say. I gathered some courage, Hope was my best friend is had nothing to hide from her.

"You want to properly meet her?" I asked

"Umm. Yeah!" Hope said enthusiastically

"Briella" I called.

Briella turned around pausing her exploration causing I heard Hope gasp. I ignored it knowing why she had gasped.

"Can you come here?"

"Coming Mommy"

Briella walks over to us and I picked her up placing her on my lap.

"Hope this is my daughter Briella. She's 4" I introduced

"Hi" greeted Briella.

"Hi. I'm Hope"

Briella smiles shyly at Hope.

"She's a shy one" Hope tells me

"Not when she's around people she knows" I tell Hope.

Hope laughs. After a minute Briella looked at me

"Can I go now?" She asked looking up at me.

I smiled and let her down.

"Go ahead" I told her.

As soon as Briella was far enough away and went back to curiously exploring the dorm Hope turned to me. I could tell she had something on her mind.

"Sarah" She said warningly

"Hmm" I replied watching Briella walk around

"Why does Briella look like a female version of Ben and don't lie?" She asked

"Umm" I said trying to stall

"Sarah?" She asked warningly again

I sighed

"Because she's his daughter" I confessed.

"WHAT!!" She screamed.

"Keep it down." I told her but it was too late. My sister, Doug, Chad, and Ben burst into the room. I looked over and saw Briella playing by the bed.

Great. I thought sarcastically

"Nice going Hope" I told her not meaning it at all

"Sorry" she apologized

I go over and pick up Briella so she's resting on my hip.

"Hope, We heard someone shout is everything okay?" Doug Asked.

"Yep. Everything fine" Hope says smiling "nothing is wrong"

"Whose that?" Chad asked spotting Briella in my arms and I mentally rolled my eyes. Classic Chad, can't mind his own business. I saw no escape so I told them her name

"This is Briella" I tell them.

Briella turns to look at them. Everyone all froze and Chad being the drama king he is gasped.

Ben's P.O.V

Doug leaned over to me.

"You see the miniature female version of you too, right?" He whispered in my ear.

I nod without looking at him. I was too busy looking at the toddler Sarah introduced as Briella.

"Ok. Just checking" He says as he backs away again

We were all silent not knowing what to say. Hope was the one who broke the silence.

Sarah's P.O.V

"So, Everything is Fine you can go" Hope says.

"But-" Ben starts but I interrupt him

"It's time for Briella's nap" I tell them.

Hope backs me up by pushing them out of the room.

"Bye" she says shutting the door behind them. I sighed and sat on the bed with Briella on my lap again. That was a really close one.

"How about I put Briella for her nap. You can go and have some alone time." Hope offers.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at her

Hope took Briella from me.

"Positive" She tells me

I smile at her. "Thanks"

"No problem"

I got up from the bed and walked over to the door. I looked back at Hope and Briella before exiting the dorm. I knew Briella was in good hands. There was only one problem....

What should I do? I thought