Icy stars (Glaceon X Umbreon)

Requested by: SenAndVector

Glaceon - Frost (Male)

Umbreon - Raven (Female)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♤ Frost's POV ♤

I huffed as I guided a female Umbreon that was caught in this snowstorm. I felt bad for her so I decided to bring her to my warm home.

I found her as she had collapsed in the snow shivering. I knew I wouldn't able to leave her survive on her own. Since that would be a little heartless, Don't you think?

So anyway, I was guiding her. Eventually, I spotted my home and nudged her inside. I had left a safe small fire burning in the fireplace so my house would be warm when I got back.

" Please, Sit on my couch ", I told her. She nodded and sit in a comfortable position. I went and grabbed her a fluffy blanket and a soft pillow. I gave them to her and she rapped herself in a cocoon with the blanket, laying on the pillow. A shaky, " T-Thank y-you ", came out of her mouth before sleep captured her.

I heavily sighed and smiled. Normally, I'm not this kind. The world isn't this kind. But, I wanted to do the right thing. Most pokemon would just go by their heartless ways and leave her to shiver and survive in the cold by herself. I would've done that too but, I just couldn't find the will to do it. But, I'm glad I did the right thing.

I shook my myself from my thoughts and went to bed.

- Next morning -

I stretched as I exited my room and padded into the livingroom. I glanced over to the still sleeping figure. I sighed and smiled. I edged away to the kitchen to make something for her.

- - - -

☆ Raven's POV ☆

I felt my red eyes open. I carefully lifted my head and looked around. This place didn't look familiar. Then, It wasn't all a dream.

I glanced at the blanket the Glaceon gave me. I'm glad he was so kind to bring me to safety and warmth. I allowed my muscles to stretch throughout my body while keeping the blanket on top of them still. I breathed in the warm air. It felt nice.

My ears flicked to a sound that came from the doorway. I twisted my head towards the noise. It was that Glaceon once again. He was holding a wooden tray. He brought it over to the table in front and then placed some of its contents in front of me and to the side.

He padded to the other side of the couch and sat down. He gestured me to the food as he started to eat his. I looked down at it. It was pancakes, some berries and some drink on the side. I shrugged and started to dig in.

After I was finished, I turned to the Glaceon. I looked at him and I thanked him. He just nodded and smiled at me.

Throughout today, He helped me recover. He made sure I was well taken care for. He made sure I ate and was comfortable. He is so kind.

" Hey, I never told you my name ", I stated.
" Oh yeah, You didn't. So, What is your name? ", He asked.
" My name is Raven ", I responded.
" Frost ", He stated.

- - - -

♧ 3rd person POV ♧

For a while, the two pokemon would stay inside until Raven fully recovered. After she fully recovered, Frost taught her how to survive in the snow and ice. It was difficult for Raven at first but, she eventually caught on.

Eventually, Frost had to let Raven go. He provided her with different items to help her survive. He sadly smiled as he packed the things and gave them to her.

" Well, I guess this is goodbye.. ", Frost sadly said.
" I guess it is ", Raven said as she looked at the ground.
" Well, I guess I'll come back if I ever get caught in another storm ", Raven chuckled.
" I guess, You will ", Frost playfully responded.

Raven lightly kissed Frost on the check before departing. They both waved to each other until they were both out of sight of each other. Frost huffed before going back to his house. But, He smiled as he knew she would come back one day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)

Published: July 9th, 2021