Good evening 🧃

"I love you george"
"I love you too"

Dream pulls out and grabs the tissues near him, he wipes off the mess and helps George too. They dont talk, only silence communication. Later, George limped his way over to the living room, trying his best not to trip. Dream followed close behind making sure nothing happened.

They got to their destination successfully and sat down on the sofas, holding eachother closely.

The boys stared at eachother lovingly, green eyes meeting browns. If dream had to describe George's eyes it would be, a warm cup of hot chocolate in the winter. You may be cold on the outside but as soon as you sip down that drink, your whole body fills with joy and warm. Just like how George felt to Dream, he was the warm to Dream's heart.

Everytime one of the boys had a bad day, they would always be there for eachother no matter what, helping and supporting eachother, taking each other's boundaries in count and not make the other one feel uncomfortable.

George giggles and Dream just stared in awe, he could stare at his boyfriend for eternities and he wouldn't get tired. He loved the was George laughed, Dream loved the way he acted all cool around his friends but as soon as it comes to Dream, he melts and gives in.

Dream feels a finger on his nose, he scrunches it and smiles. "Cant keep your eyes off me eh?" George asks in a voice near a whisper, "you know I can't" Dream replies.

They both get sent into a fit of soft giggles, still holding each other, close.

The laughing stops and both the boys yawn at the same time, they smile fondly at each other again. Dream runs his hand through George's hair and pulls him closer to his chest. George gives in and lets his head rest there, he could feel Dream's heartbeats next to his ear, making him sleepier.

After a few minutes, both George and Dream drift off to sleep, in each other's embrace.

_____________

Goodbye this made me feel so single
Alr let me know what you think of this
Goodnight
I failed my english test also