A feast for 2 🍣

I guess you could now say
he was stuffed from
both sides

The boys panted, both Sapnap and Dream watched as George's smooth wings start to lower. Dream lifts his arm and directs it towards his beautiful white wings, George flinches and squirms under his touch, making him fall knees first to the grass. Dream quickly pulls his hand away and just stare at george in awe, same with Sapnap.

The demons were unsure of what to do, they looked at eachother and then back down to the angel. Sapnap lifts george chin up to face him, his eyes were glossy and cheeks dusty pink, and we can't forget the excess white liquid he didn't manage to swallow, "listen darling, you did so well" he leans closer and leaves a soft kiss on George's forehead, they both close their eyes and smile endearing. Sapnap pulls away, keeping the eye contact.

George jumps when he feels a pair of hands lifting him back by his sides, he breaks the eye contact with sap and turns around. It was Dream, he had pulled George back so he was laying on his chest. Dream moved his hands up and down then slid them onto George's chest, he pulled the boy closer and rested his head on the crook of George's neck. He builds on soft pecks, George loved this.

Sapnap fell on the grass and scooted himself behind Dream, he cuddled the blond and used his force to push the other two boys onto the soft grass. It took them both by surprise which is why they yelped, but soon they all started laughing softly and enjoying the warm rays of the sun paint on their skin and warm them, a nature blanket.

They suddenly stand up in a quick motion at the sound of a trumpet playing from the distance, Dream and Sapnap seemed alerted, in the other hand, george sighed and seemed rather upset. "Don't worry that's just the queen calling everyone so we can start the feast together"

"do you think we can go?" Sapnap tilted his head and asked, he and Dream hadn't eaten in a few hours so this would benefit them. George laughed and scoffed, "2 demons? Eating with the daughter of a god? Ha, no way. Not even in your dreams"

The two demons answered with a sad look but was broken when George started speaking again, "...but, I can get some from the kitchen.." the demons' eyes lit up again. George giggles at the sight of their pointy tails swaying in happiness.

- -

Step by step, George walked into the kitchen and tried to act as 'normal' as he could. It smelled amazing, everyone looked stressed as they always do plus they seem like they know what they're doing. "PLEASE DONT PUT THAT IN ITS GOING TO TASTE LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT" ah yes we couldn't forget the yelling from the workers.

George was quick when picking some dishes at the side of the counter, he carried them in his hands and rushed outside. With a click of a finger, the dishes start flying near him, he smirks and starts flying towards where the other boys were.

- -

Dream and Sapnap got distracted by the amazing smell that covered the air, they turned their heads and saw George flying towards them with the dishes by his sides. "Guys im-" George didn't even get to finish his sentence when his wings totally gave up near the landing, he tripped and nearly dropped all the food. The demons were quick to get the dishes, after setting their dinner on a flat rock, they finally decided to help George up.

"Woah the sky looks beautiful" Dream implies.

It truly was; the sun hid behind the mountains, moon was the light to the high grounds and the barely visible stars gave a glitter effect.

George taught them what all the dishes were made out for and after that, they enjoyed their beautiful last meal of the day.

__—-
Lawl you can tell this is very rushed and I gave up towards the end sorry

Anyways loki ep 4 was a what the fuck for me
And kazuha come home or I will cry

Goodnight love you guys hahbya