Intro

Lightning struck outside of an abandoned mansion.

What's New Scooby-Doo?

At the door of the mansion, Scooby burst it open running out.

We're coming after you, you're gonna solve that mystery

Shortly after Scooby ran out, the rest of Mystery Inc., along with Kevin Levin, and Ben and Gwen Tennyson following, a whole bats swarming out after.

I see you Scooby-Doo, the trail leads back you

Next, the Mystery Machine was in a graveyard, speeding past at least 20 graves.

What's New Scooby-Doo?

Then, we join Scooby and Shaggy at a table as Shaggy put the last slice of bread needed to complete a sandwich onto the sandwich in question, ready to eat it.

What's New Scooby-Doo?

However, Scooby snatched the sandwich before he could finish it, licking his lips.

We're gonna follow you, we're gonna solve that mystery

Scooby turned around and opened up a container which had a werewolf head in it!

We see you Scooby-Doo, we're coming after you

When Scooby and Shaggy the head would have presumably belonged to the waiter who presented it to them, they took off.

What's New Scooby-Doo?

Then, we see Daphne running through a forest as she was chased by a fish monster. The fish monster came to a stop in front of Fred.

Don't look back, you may find another clue!

Fred turns around before running off himself from a giant purple mush monster of some kind.

We then see a purple colored hallway with six doors, three on each side, Mystery Inc running in and out of each door.

The Scooby Snacks will be waiting here for you!

The gang all met up in the center of the hallway until a massive rouge robot landed behind them, causing them to bolt off in different directions.

What's New Scooby-Doo?

When the robot took off, the smoke resulted in a transition to everyone over in Egypt, Fred opening the sarcophagus that was right in front of them.

We're coming after you, you're gonna solve that mystery

However, there was no mummy in it, causing everyone to be confused until the mummy popped up right behind them as they went wide eyed when turning around.

I see you Scooby-Doo, the trail leads back to you

Everyone took off, Scooby's back left paw being caught with a mummy bandage which made the mummy spin out of control.

What's New Scooby-Doo?

Next was everyone looking over Velma's shoulders at a computer screen. Then, we see Gwen standing behind three monsters, the robot, the fish monster, and the werewolf waiter.

Na na na na na, na na na na na,
n
a na na na na na na

One by one, she removed each mask, revealing each monster's real identity, and the fish monster was for whatever reason, Scooby, who snickers a bit.

Next, we see Scooby holding a flashlight under his chin, soon aiming it at the audience.

Na na na na na, na na na na na

When the light cleared out, we see a logo that said, "What's New, Scooby-Doo?"

What's New Scooby-Doo?

Scooby and the gang ran by at the bottom, the view now fading to black.